Controversial Proof Zoro doesn't have AdCoC

Yes Zoro is now classified as a "Kengou" 剣豪 (Swordmaster) in chapter 1058

He did not become a Dai Kengou 大剣豪( Great Swordsman/Swordmaster) like predicted.

Let alone the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Ushimaru is a Dai Kengou 大剣豪 Great Swordsman/Swordmaster yes.

Zoro is NOT. He is only a 剣豪 Kengou/Sword Master. I have no idea what the qualifications are, but its pretty clear Zoro is ONLY a 剣豪 Kengou for now.

sandman_ap(& mini edited by me) abut chapter/episode 1023 of manga :
official translation "Viz media" didn’t translate the important line of Ushimaru being
"大剣豪" (Dai-Kengou, meaning great swordsman) in this chapter.
It’s important because only him, Mihawk and Ryuma have been classified as Dai-Kengou in all One piece chapters till now.
(According to Vivre Card, Vista is called Dai-Kengou as well)
Zoro said his dream is to become the strongest Dai-Kengou in the world.

DOES someone have Vista's vivrecard in japanese?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Zoro is NOT. He is only a 剣豪 Kengou/Sword Master. I have no idea what the qualifications are, but its pretty clear Zoro is ONLY a 剣豪 Kengou for now.
The only thing left for you to figure out is why Great Swordsmaster failed to leave a scar on Kaido while trying twice while a mere Swordmaster or even lesser, since he wasnt swordmaster yet, managed to scar Kaido. Maybe because Zoro was a hakiman this whole time?

The only thing left for you to figure out is why Great Swordsmaster failed to leave a scar on Kaido while trying twice while a mere Swordmaster or even lesser, since he wasnt swordmaster yet, managed to scar Kaido. Maybe because Zoro was a hakiman this whole time?
Zoro when he had broken bones btw. Maybe Ashura not really a Sword Attack. Lmfao

He did not become a Dai Kengou 大剣豪( Great Swordsman/Swordmaster) like predicted.

official translation "Viz media" didn’t translate the important line of Ushimaru being
It’s important because only him, Mihawk and Ryuma have been classified as Dai-Kengou in all One piece chapters till now.

This is something new, to me at least. :bamathink:

So there are actually classifications for swordsmen in One Piece: "" Swordsman < Swordmaster < Great Swordmaster < WSS/WGS ""

B

Ballel

Hi
Any news?

But Haki is the peak of Swordsmanship, and based on Vista's rank AdCoC is not related to Swordsmanship..
So Zoro doesn't have AdCoC..
You can't be serious.
You have to be trolling right?
If we take this grandmaster and master stuff seriously then it doesn't prove what you're saying.
What it does tell us is that AdvCoC is not needed to become a grandmaster. How does it prove that AdvCoC is not related to it?

It just means Vistas skill is so great that he became a grandmaster without AdvCoC, but with it he would be EVEN better.
How is that so hard to understand?
And how does Vistas case prove anything about Zoro specifically? Zoro is currently on the rank of Master, like Shanks. And Shanks has AdvCoC, so by your dumb logic, Zoro MUST have it too because he's a master just like Shanks.
And also, Kaido and King directly saying he has it and him using black haki trails drooling out of his weapon.
It is a canonical FACT that he has it and you are just coping.

You can't be serious.
You have to be trolling right?
If we take this grandmaster and master stuff seriously then it doesn't prove what you're saying.
What it does tell us is that AdvCoC is not needed to become a grandmaster. How does it prove that AdvCoC is not related to it?

It just means Vistas skill is so great that he became a grandmaster without AdvCoC, but with it he would be EVEN better.
How is that so hard to understand?
And how does Vistas case prove anything about Zoro specifically? Zoro is currently on the rank of Master, like Shanks. And Shanks has AdvCoC, so by your dumb logic, Zoro MUST have it too because he's a master just like Shanks.
And also, Kaido and King directly saying he has it and him using black haki trails drooling out of his weapon.
It is a canonical FACT that he has it and you are just coping.
What it tells you is that AdCoC is not related to Swordsmanship..

Skills and Haki are the same at this point.. And if Vista does not need AdCoC to become Grandmaster then Zoro as well
so he doesn't have it too..