Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point we gotta ask ourselves the amount of bias there is in the community.

Rayleigh the living God Tier legend, compared to Whitebeard, makes an Admiral question his entire existence, has the knowledge of void century and huge ass bounty yet Marines won't dare fuck with him, probably has one of the highest bounties in the series but we downplay him because he is associated with Zoro.

Dracule Mihawk, one of the only two men in history to make a black blade, strongest swordsman in the world, literally calls shanks a one armed has been, his battles are called legenadary historical events by Whitebeard but we downplay him because he is associate with Zoro.

A random ass jobber "Legend" from Rocks Crew with the most generic name possible
mUh hE's StRoNgeR tHaN kAiDo

Come on now lol
Nobody is downplaying him and i think who ever says that wang zhi is stronger than kaido(simply f**k off). But i still have roger and WB being above all pirates. Don't get me wrong until we know mihawk prowess i would still have him under roger and WB. I think we don't need to think anything about ray bcz he is yonko level in his prime but now he is not there due to his old age.

25000 Free Ass Pull Power ups
5000000 Rounds of getting his ass whoops
Zoro doing more than 50% of work with 30 broke bones
Magma reserve underneath Wano
Kaido being a complete idiot and just taking the hit
=
Luffy finally takes a "W"
Zoro never got the W on Kaido though

:kayneshrug:

You seem to get baited by Sanji fans all the time Shishi to attack Luffy and it always makes you come across as insecure.

Stick to the Zoro > Sanji agenda you know you're actually right when you do that.

Its not his fault Luffy is one of the most disgusting characters in manga with no relatability what so ever and awakens powers of a random God through no skill and training of his own.
:pepecopium:
Yeah and nika fruit will be unlock out nowhere when eaten by some random shitter without skills
Kinda sad how Zoro did better against Kaido in 1 round (wtih 30 broken bones) then Luffy did in four lol
paper cut wounds is doing better? you have pretty low standards lmao:luffylaugh:

I know, Zoro's statement was just a compliment which that genius somehow twists into Coby > Zoro. That 145 iq "genius" wont accept this argument though, which is why I used something that he uses to shit on Zoro against him :yearight:
Oh shit.
Can you stop? I told you I didn't mean to flex It and you still use It to make fun of him? Should I report It?
Also, the fact that Zoro doesn't keep his own promises doesn't mean he can't see potential in both of them.
Also @style Zoro being sarcastic? What kind of mental gymnastic are you using? Lmao "the grin", Zoro was proud lmao, how can you all trasform all in some kind of gag?
Also Luffy says that Coby WILL DO IT.
Are you protecting your own agenda or something? I won't believe that you don't understand that Coby will literally close the gap and willpower Is everything, it's the theme of One piece and you think Oda won't show Coby's willpower bringing him on a level where he can fight with Luffy on the same ground?
And Helmeppo is narrative speaking the One Who was going to kill Zoro, they're connected, you really can't see the whole links and narrative pointing out that Helmeppo, the Rich boy Who used daddy's reputation finally working hard and be on a level where he can give Roronoa Zoro a proper fight?

You two if you really wanna make fun of me just because you two get along with your agendas and Mihawk fangirling, why don't you bet with me? Anything you want. I bet whatever the shit you want that Coby and Helmeppo will be strong enemies for Zoro and Luffy EOS.
If you are not scared let's bet not only our accounts since we have to wait years, let's bet something bigger, you can choice.
And don't run away like when you Lost ZKK bet.

You believing in ZKK tells a lot about you two.
Now, don't ever try again to make fun of him or I'll easily destroy you both in the long-term, celebrate like idiots thinking that Oda comfirmed somehow in your twisted heads that Mihawk Is above Shanks, when he putting the words "IN SKILLS" it's Just a so clear indicator that he WON'T be stronger overall or Oda would have had the balls to write It.

Zoro never got the W on Kaido though

:kayneshrug:

You seem to get baited by Sanji fans all the time Shishi to attack Luffy and it always makes you come across as insecure.

Stick to the Zoro > Sanji agenda you know you're actually right when you do that.
Why downplay anyone?
I think Zoro ~ Luffy > Sanji
Maybe Luffy has more feats now but Zoro will catch up soon

Helped clear out fodders.

Loby is going to be master of fodder control

This is the real Loby here Tashigi level
1. Show where it was stated he cleard out only fodder when he helped blackbeard
2.if we using movie hype coby clashed with fujitora in film red. He was also teamed up with Ben beckman and zoro for a combo attack.

Again cope

Status
Not open for further replies.