Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How is it shitting on the black blade exactly? There are still only 3 in OP history. And besides, how do you know Aramaki isn’t busting out Shanks level swordsmanship? Lol
Turning this "OMG BLACK BLAAAADE SO POWERFUL FORGED IN BATTLE OMG WOW" "achievement" into a secondary fighting style for ANYBODY is the definition of shitting on it.

And about the bolded part....Shanks doesn't have a black blade. Aramaki, Fuji and Kizaru can have as much swordsmanship prowess as Shanks, for all I know and care.
:kayneshrug:

How is it shitting on the black blade exactly? There are still only 3 in OP history. And besides, how do you know Aramaki isn’t busting out Shanks level swordsmanship? Lol
I think the pushback isn't so much the fact that Aramaki could have a black blade, it's the insinuation that black blade's don't mean much, and that it was being relegated to a "side quest" just to hype an admiral.

Which to be fair, although I'm not sure you intended it to come off this way, it kinda did seem like that was an implication.

Yonko crew gets individual bounties you’re delusional to think that Shank’s bounty is the bounty of the whole crew.

Also mere WuSS is inferior to WSC which a Yonko that has the same rank as Shanks

deal with it Buggy and mohawks bounty increase is because of their relation to Shanks
I tried to reason with him, but failed.
@ShishioIsBack What about Law and Kid's bounty then? Did they get it because of their non-existent crews too?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Oda may be a sadistic bitch but I would honestly be surprised if he didn't give Carrot closure
If he can give a name to a fucking fly in Baritee
And give closure to those mercenaries that used to work with Zoro
Then there's no shot he's gonna leave it open-ended like this
:endthis:
You'll wait for years to do not even see her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.