Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Turning this "OMG BLACK BLAAAADE SO POWERFUL FORGED IN BATTLE OMG WOW" "achievement" into a secondary fighting style for ANYBODY is the definition of shitting on it.

And about the bolded part....Shanks doesn't have a black blade. Aramaki, Fuji and Kizaru can have as much swordsmanship prowess as Shanks, for all I know and care.
:kayneshrug:
This is how Oda is hyping the combat experience of an Admiral, that Ryokugyu has already fought a lifetime worth of battles with just his sword, not even his Devil fruit. Lol

Tbh with this level of dedication I would not be surprised if Ryokugyu is awakened on top of having a black blade.

I tried to reason with him, but failed.
@ShishioIsBack What about Law and Kid's bounty then? Did they get it because of their non-existent crews too?
Dude did you even read the chapter?
It literally says in their bounty, "The leaders of the alliance" They are perceived leaders of the alliance, that won't happen if they weren't captains.

They literally got a bounty of of labels.

Shanks got bounty over territory most balanced crew ever 6 years a yonko.
All that shit is in the manga. Can't you read?

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly can you contact indigo on discord?
Nah he removed me from his friends list and changed his name, how come? @Pot Goblin and @Rottkins may have contact but I think he removed them too IIRC?

Discord is so annoying too, if someone removes you or you remove them from their/your friends list, you cant contact them without joining the same server they are on, via a mutual contact helping or by still having the DM conversation with them on your end I think?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Which to be fair, although I'm not sure you intended it to come off this way, it kinda did seem like that was an implication.
I mean I was teasing Shishio but obviously if Ryokugyu used this sword enough to turn it black, it’s definitely not a throwaway power and is something he’s extremely experienced with. Lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Nah he removed me from his friends list and changed his name, how come? @Pot Goblin and @Rottkins may have contact but I think he removed them too IIRC?

Discord is so annoying too, if someone removes you or you remove them from their/your friends list, you cant contact them without joining the same server they are on, via a mutual contact helping or by still having the DM conversation with them on your end I think?
I don't have him on discord yea

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This is how Oda is hyping the combat experience of an Admiral, that Ryokugyu has already fought a lifetime worth of battles with just his sword, not even his Devil fruit. Lol

Tbh with this level of dedication I would not be surprised if Ryokugyu is awakened on top of having a black blade.
Oh, I definitely think Ryo is awakened.
And his "plant sprouting" just from walking by is an effect of that.

Still not convinced on the black blade, man.
But hey, I'm not saying it's impossible, I just think that, if he truly have one, it's gonna be way more apparent once he fights whoever he's meant to fight.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.