Status
Not open for further replies.
Koby also said the next time he would meet Luffy he'd be much stronger but he was nowhere near Luffy's level. And he's not going to catch Luffy is he? Luffy's going to succeed in becoming Pirate King. Also don't forget Koby said he's also trying to reach both Luffy AND Zoro's level. And Koby can become the strongest Marine in his gen, sure, but it doesn't mean he'll be at Luffy's level.

He doesn't even have to be the strongest admiral to give Luffy a good fight.

We never even got a flashback that directly concerns Rayleigh. He has enough hype already from the stuff he does at this age. Asking people to appear in a completely irrelevant situation is a Ndule tier argument. Don't join them.
A direct confrontation of the WB vs Roger pirates, there's no better way to hype Rayleigh. There was no reason for Roger to take over what should've been Rayleigh's fight.

"Women do not become king"
"they will never accept a woman as a king"
"now that you have a son, you will disinherit your daughter."
"the realm will not listen to a woman even if she is the best woman around."

The protagonist of the story is Rhaenrya. I won't spoil the show for you if you don't know the ending, but it's about her trials on the journey to replace her father as the ruling monarch of Westeros and having to fight off a society ruled by men who do not a) think a woman can rule or b) think a woman should rule, or both. That's feminism.

LMFAO I don't even wanna hear about diversity. The Velaryon's are pure Valyrian in blood, said so in episode 3 (and per canon) but are black in the show. All Valyrians are of pale, platinum blond and purple eyed stock in the source material. Why isn't this a complaint for you?

The black dwarf princess had no ulterior meanings to her messages in her acting. She is Durin's friend and wife, she tries to reconcile Elrond and Durin. She's a character and any issues you have with her should be directed to that not cause she's black.
Didn't say HOD doesn't have diversity, but it sure is not as much as rings of power, changing source material to that extent to push an agenda is a different kind, and im preety sure they explained his background to be a master of ships which makes sense because there was one in GoT too.
I guess you interpret gender inequality as feminism, in today's society that's not the same unfortunately, feminism in hollywood these days is create a female character that is stronger and smarted and braver then all the man, while making everyone but her a joke. take the troll scene for example, all of the people basides her want to go back , all of them just lose to the troll without even putting up a fight while she just swings through him easily, thats just boring and uninteresting.
Eowyn was a great example of a female warrior that turned up to defeat one of the strongest foes, galadrial here seems to have 0 depth or development plus personality wise shes unlikable to me.
I dont have a problem with putting up more people of color but when you do that on the expense of writing and u dont even care about your plot you just want to push your agenda then yes it becomes shit.

G

Gorosei Informer

Unfortunately Ray Ray has a history of being sidelined for the longest. In his prime days he rarely got the hype he deserved. Look at Oden who was the Ray equivalent for WB.
And then add insult to injury by Roger begging Oden to join him and Oda making Oden having to face Rayleigh and Scopper together, only for Roger to rub it in even harder by telling them to stay back and he'll handle it lmfao.

Toei treats Rayleigh better than Roger did! LMAO! Rayleigh and Sanji really do have parallels after all!

Seriously though, att least they made Rayleigh look amazing here!:

I really wish Ray could have had a CoC style moment here, similarly to Shanks got recently vs Aramaki at least and thus show that parallel of Rayleigh and Shanks too ofc.

I wanna know why he's called the Dark King so badly too lol.

We also got Rayleigh shown fighting someone with two swords later in that clip above but who? Oden? We see Scopper vs Oden there too just after lol...

At least Rayleigh isn't getting the Jiraiya and Obi Wan treatment though...Not yet anyway....

A direct confrontation of the WB vs Roger pirates, there's no better way to hype Rayleigh. There was no reason for Roger to take over what should've been Rayleigh's fight.
Rayleigh is narratively irrelevant to rivalry between WB and Roger, specially when Oda didn't give WB a strong RHM in present or past.

Of course he wasn't brought up.

You've really sacrificed Sanji for the sake of some fuck who's going to be weaker than Sanji EoS lmao
I still love Sanji lol.
I didn't sacrifice anything and I Coby will be stronger than Sanji for sure.
Again, how much I like a character doesn't correspond to how much I think he's strong.

Prime Ray not worthy enough to fight alongside the Big boys. Prime Garp legit took his place away, don't pretend like you don't get the portrayal. While Roger and Garp were the main events Rayleigh was somewhere going at it with Linlin or Wang L.
This shit doesn't mean jack shit when Garp is still comparable to an admiral and Old Rayleigh is making an admiral his bitch and then stopping the entire Yonko crew by himself while Garp is busy foaming in his mouth about how scary Whitebeard is.

Then just telling his goons fucking with Rayleigh is same kinda trouble as fucking with Whitebeard.

That God valley photo moments don't mean shit. Luffy has formed alliance with people much weaker than Zoro like Low and Midd ans Smoker and Kinnemon and they get photo moments, doesn't stop Zoro from tearing them apart.

In their old ages we get individualistic portrayal and Garp was simply not portrayed as similar caliber of legend as Rayleigh. He simply was not no matter the amount of Marine dick riding

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He doesn't have to remind us Rayleigh was strong at every other opportunity. The conversation concerns Garp, Roger, Rocks, and the trio, which is why they are the only ones shown.

:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:Mihawk foresaw his own postponement 20 years into the future.
Aren't you a big mom fan?
If only I had my laptop lmao
I could have shown you an entire gallery if things that have happened to Big Mom that makes Mihawk vs Vista God tier portrayal.

Big Mom would be lucky to be left alive to ask for postponement from Vista in that situation lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can always change my sig to another Tolkien
I'm curious.. Go ahead
But Ancalagon> the random ass balrog.

Whose your favorite dragon?
Glaurung was always the coolest for me
I thought the same thing. It had 2 2-hour movies worth of decent content
And for the love of god...

NO
INTERSPECIES
LOVE TRIANGLES
He was refering to my "attitudine" Who Is a bit that of some kind of an elegant "elitarianism/mobile Elf" of course I am not racist and he didn't think I was One AHAHAH. But you know that "I am superior" kind of vibe.
Lmfaooooo you should try out for it, maybe you'll be a shoe in for Celebrimbor's aid

I still love Sanji lol.
I didn't sacrifice anything and I Coby will be stronger than Sanji for sure.
Again, how much I like a character doesn't correspond to how much I think he's strong.
Golly I rate Sanji much higher than you do apparently :myman:

Wonder if Garp went around bowing to Roger and Rayleigh, shivering at the though of one day becoming an Admiral and how big that dream is, all while wondering how hard it'll be catch up to both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.