Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"tHeY oNlY uSeD KinG. nO oNE cAReS ABoUt qUeeN"

*Seraphim immediately uses laser beams.

They just wanted the Lunarian defenses.
The AP comes from the Shichibukais and laser stuff.
Queen's AP>>>>King's AP.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::queenhear::queenhear::queenhear::queenhear::queenhear::funky::funky::funky::funky::queenhear::queenhear::queenhear::queenhear:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

CHILD ROBOT CLONES WHO HAVE THE ORIGINALS ABILITIES? WHY ELSE GIVE LUNARIAN ROBOT MIHAWK A SWORD?!

SHAKKY FORMER EMPRESS IS FUCKING AWESOME

Boa's mom or Mihawk's mom, she's one of those two.

RAYLEIGH SAYS HE'S TOO OLD TO DEFEAT BLACKBEARD. PRIME RAYLEIGH > BLACKBEARD!?
MIHAWKS MOM I SAID SHE WAS A KUJA LEADER
I SAID IT FOR YEARS
IT WAS THE ONLY REASON THAT MADE SENSE WHY RAY A MAN IS KNOWN ON THAT ISLAND

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Was beta banned or something why does he need people to defend him
Not banned, just very pissed to notice that after I quit the site some people would spread misinformation about me. Missing to mention that my list of questionable actions only belongs to the long gone past.

There's a reason why I'm not banned in here, I'm no more that kind of guy I was many years ago. That mod Van did spread useless panic about me a few months ago by simply mentioning my past actions, which was an useless thing to do, and it only caused users to panic around.

I reported those recent offenders but I don't want to keep doing that indefinitely, I want to "forget" about this place after being distasted by Oda's poor manga management. So I asked for someone to keep track of the offenders for me.

I just don't want false negativity to be spread around me and I would like people to stop talking about me in a petty way more in general.

Edit: After a profound analysis I came to the conclusion that I will indeed seriously consider legal action if this stuff will affect my future private sphere in a more serious manner. Despite all the annoying stuff it can bring, but it's important to preserve mental and social stability.

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So damn the robo warlord idea came true
Looks like they actually got some hype this chapter
They actually sound pretty dangerous...

Poor Katakuri fans, Ceasar being Ceasar once again.
:Dr.Killer:

And Yamato flashback was not bad at all. Basically Vivified her and gave her a better reason for staying. Plus confirms her decision to stay.

Not only that but there's no ending that cutssback to the Straw Hats. We're still in the clear Lunar Barrel Guild.
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.