Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
He was willing to kill her because he didn't want to risk the same happened to him
Not because he doesn't care about his crew
I didn’t say he didn’t care about his crew.

I said he explosively and violently shat himself at the mere sight of an old, half dead, triple nerfed Rayleigh.

Whom Kizaru squared up against with no issue.

It's honestly pretty cool to see that Blackbeard is a man of his word.

The most interesting part however, is why would he take Koby?

What I love about this scenerio though is that it mirrors the beginning of the series to a degree. This marks the second time that Koby was technically kidnapped by a pirate.

Looks like Luffy vs Blackbeard isn't going to be too far off.

So how you feeling about your guy now that the dust is settled? He didn't even attack Boa. She basically ignored his request. And she would have destroyed him and his troops if it weren't for BB interruption.

But he did get a little hype(?) from BB thanking him and kidnapping him.
Feel great since

1. He got hype from bb
2. He and bb had a convo with him only not doing what koby said because he believe boa wouldn't keep her word

3. Boas army was being folded with marines and what 2 new pacifistas?

4. She used hee ability in the presence of some of bbs commanders and marines yet coby whom was stated to be right there wasn't affected.

I feel great. Keep telling folks the lowest you should rank coby is yc3

Rayleigh hype remains insane. Dude even using age as his reason for not being capable of beating current Teach, same as for Kizaru pre-timeskip. I don't think his speculation makes it concrete that he'd win in his prime but makes it a lot more likely and is great hype regardless. Shakky being a former queen of Amazon Lily's interesting and fits I with Ray training Luffy there and being cool with it.

I loved the Marco/Luffy/Ace stuff, best parts of the chapter. Oda didn't disappoint and I don't mind as long as it comes.

Some would argue Oda's all over the place with his updates but they're just that, updates, Oda always has interesting stuff going on so he's just keeping fans engaged with long-awaited reveals that'll resolve mysteries and build-up to the events to come.

MF war stopped ✋️
I mean, the Admirals follow orders, they didn't care for Shanks there aside from Akainu getting pissed and Sengoku, the Fleet Admiral, declaring the end of the war

It was Sengoku's decision, and if Shanks and his crew were willing to come all the way to Wano to threaten 1 single busy Admiral was completely worth, then there isn't much to say.

The Red Hair Pirates also stopped Kaido and King from going to Marineford anyway, somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.