Status
Not open for further replies.
So physical strength lol?
I guess like this

Roger >= Garp >= Rayleigh ~ Mihawk >= Kaido >= Oden >= Big Mom>= Prime Whitebeard >= Zoro maybe

Its really hard to measure upper body strength in One Piece lol, Haki is over wanked so much now.
Oda doesn't draw cool feats like these anymore
I think BB would be a good arm wrestler.

Ray: I can’t beat BB
Retards fan: ray scared BB:laughmoji::vistalaugh:
It's a mental break down.

You got weirdos throwing away reading comprehension for their "anti-yonko" agenda. Then other weirdos throwing away reading comprehension for their "sword bois hur hur hur" agenda.

It's like the rest of the chapter doesn't exist. Rayleigh wasn't even the thing Blackbeard showed fear for this chapter, but he's the reason Blackbeard left. :josad:

You're really lost in agenda at this point. I guess bunch of chapters of taking massive Ls with both Mihawk and Ray would do that :milaugh:
If only I cared that much lol. Ur so diluted u assumed I toke an L from Rayleigh situation despite me not commenting on the it in any Capacity…

Mate, I have no issue with nor do I give a fuck about Law's clone being >>> King. I'm just saying that narratively, Law being one of the clones doesn't make much sense. He was barely Shichibukai and has zero relevance as them.
an where in the summary was being warlord for a period of time stated relevant? I dnt see it, only here u are Spouting the nonsense off like fact lol.

It's not even about his power. He is >>> most Warlords, but I don't see him being one of those cloned because his presence within the story as a Warlord is negligible. It'd be awkward from a writer's perspective.
Law gained warlord status during one of the biggest moments post timeskip tho. He masterminded a rock Legend crew annihilation.

Of course, it's just an opinion if Oda cares about that, but you can't really disagree that Law really has fuck all to do with Warlords narratively lol

Croc and Moriah are OG. From story's perspective, it'd be neat to have them here. Law is awkward.
If it’s ur opinion, why’d u state u were stating facts?? Laws ur personal bias, in story in be awkward having a weakling like Moria instead of Law.
:kayneshrug:

If only I cared that much lol. Ur so diluted u assumed I toke an L from Rayleigh despite me not commenting on the situation in any Capacity…

an where in the summary was being warlord for a period of time stated relevant? I dnt see it, only here u are Spouting the nonsense off like fact lol.

Law gained warlord status during one of the biggest moments post timeskip tho. He masterminded a rock Legend crew annihilation.

If it’s ur opinion, why’d u state u were stating facts?? Laws ur personal bias, in story in be awkward having a weakling like Moria instead of Law.
:kayneshrug:
I was stating facts mostly to Law's character having fuck all to do with Warlords narratively. Probably the Warlord who's character has least to do with being a warlord.

Not to mention being an awkward middle warlord who was neither one of the OGs, nor one of those who got their title revoked.

That's why I think he won't get a clone, but will see ig.

Oda with clear words states that Rayleigh is no match for Blackbeard specifically to avoid any deluded arguments.
Talk about inability to even read.

Ray believes he can take out BB no problem if he was in his prime. BB is still scared shitless by an 80 year old swordsman.

Prime Ray>BB and BB is stronger than an 80 year old Ray but he is still scared to even fight him.

Ray's words essentially confirmed that in his prime, he'd have defeated current BB, as age was his only reason for saying he can't.

Alongside the fact that Ray's reputation and hype of presence alone scared off not only BB, but his entire crew to fuck off without accomplishing anything. Didn't even get Boa's fruit. Nada. Something they created this entire fiasco over.

Basically got same hype as Shanks, except replace GB with BB + crew.

Alongside the fact that Admirals admit not being able to capture even old Ray without massive preparations.

At this point, trying to pretend Prime Ray was anywhere near beneath Shanks' general level is definitely wrong lol
BB made a truce with Ray, he was legit caught in a bind. Without Ray, he loses his Commanders and a bunch of his men. He was willing to let Hancock go IF she would free them but he saw through her lie. Ray literally gave him a way out. You think BB can fend off Ray + Hancock + Marines? Everybody was legit ganging up on him.

Ray was like Shanks in MF, the situation became too much for BB pirates to handle.

Prime Ray can beat current BB sure but current BB was the weakest of the previous OG Yonko. I've never been a believer of ALL Yonkos > Admirals. Still not enough to say he can beat the older gen of Kaido, BM, and WB. But I'm not going to say he's not on Shanks' level outright either, that much is plausible. Ray and Shanks have strong parallels and heritages together so it makes sense to put them together.

I think Blackbeard is at his EoS Power level anyways.
For the record I have always considered Old and Rusty Rayleigh a Yonko level character.
He completely bitch slaps Big Mom btw @Ven437

But at this point I see him beating Kaido too.
Prime Ray is just..lets just say Roger and Whitebeard are only two characters who can compete with him.

Manga facts over your clear heavy agenda bias that's more open and wide than All Blue for everyone to see. I don't need to take trolls who admits to making "Swordbeard" alliances with other fanclubs just to falsely hype up Ray lmao. :hihihi:

Exactly what Shanks did in MF but without a crew. Which @uyuu hypes Shanks for but looks for reasons not to hype old Ray due to what it means for prime Ray
Nah Shanks didnt directly said "i cant beat BB yet" tho, and Ray didnt affect BB with his CoC like Shanks' CoC affect Akainu. Also Marineford was a bigger scale, so Shanks and crew making a larger scale of army and tough guys etc made bigger impact for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.