Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoilers legit says Rayleigh gave all parties involved an ultimatum. Rayleigh is not strong enough to beat BB, but he's strong enough to make BB back off because it's risky.
Except he didn't make Blackbeard back off due to his prowess threat. Lol.

Boa Hancock gets caught off guard by Blackbeard while she's kicking at someone.

Boa Hancock then: Yo I'll undo everyone here in stone, if ya'll leave.
Blackbeard: ".... I dont' trust you!! You'll turn every one of us here into stone...."

The man here is sacrificing two of his commanders, that he became a warlord to get, because he's that fearful of Boa's power and believe she'll turn everyone of em mfs into stone if he lets go of her (and he only got her while she was fighting someone else).

Rayleigh comes in and tells Boa to undo the stone on everyone. And essentially guarantees she won't turn them into stone after that.

It has 0 to do with Blackbeard not wanting to fight Rayleigh, hence that's never even presented as a thought for Blackbeard let alone verbal expression. Rayleigh allowed Blackbeard to leave with two of his core commanders + others, which is more beneficial for Blackbeard than just killing Hancock and killing Rayleigh. But he also ran the risk of Rayleigh freeing Hancock from him... and that would've led to the thing he feared in the first place.. Hancock owning all of em.

Talk about inability to even read.

Ray believes he can take out BB no problem if he was in his prime. BB is still scared shitless by an 80 year old swordsman.

Prime Ray>BB and BB is stronger than an 80 year old Ray but he is still scared to even fight him.
These vague prime Ray statements are retarded, nothing to do with the current situation.
No reason to fight him whatsoever, he’ll win but sustain injuries, but he’s probably getting some marines on his ass conidering how close they are to HQ. Nothing to gain from fighting a decent 80yr old man.

Nah Shanks didnt directly said "i cant beat BB yet" tho, and Ray didnt affect BB with his CoC like Shanks' CoC affect Akainu. Also Marineford was a bigger scale, so Shanks and crew making a larger scale of army and tough guys etc made bigger impact for me at least.
If Shanks was as old and washed up Ray he would. The two moments are almost just as big for me. Ray's enormous haki was mentioned in the chapter, Oda really done that with one other person in the manga in that way and it's Shanks. He also paired their CoC together in SBS. Current Shanks is basically what prime Rayleigh was

BB made a truce with Ray, he was legit caught in a bind. Without Ray, he loses his Commanders and a bunch of his men. He was willing to let Hancock go IF she would free them but he saw through her lie. Ray literally gave him a way out. You think BB can fend off Ray + Hancock + Marines? Everybody was legit ganging up on him.

Ray was like Shanks in MF, the situation became too much for BB pirates to handle.

Prime Ray can beat current BB sure but current BB was the weakest of the previous OG Yonko. I've never been a believer of ALL Yonkos > Admirals. Still not enough to say he can beat the older gen of Kaido, BM, and WB. But I'm not going to say he's not on Shanks' level outright, that much is plausible.
Rayleigh came, got everyone shit-scared, gave BB an ultimatum, and Blackbeard backed off without accomplishing absolutely anything in regards to why he got there.

And BB was specifically shown scared as per spoilers. He was shook. Were people scared shit-less in MF when Shanks showed up with his entire gang?

This was Teach's only reaction.

I'm not saying Old Ray > BB, of course he's not, he admitted to. But the biggest reason behind BB leaving was definitely Ray- hell, if BB really does back off without leaving behind any quips like Greenbull, then that'd be even bigger hype.

You have current yami + gura + 2 years experience BB weaker than any Admiral not named Akainu?

Yet she didn't show feats to release herself from bbs hold when she couldn't use her fruit.... Bruh
Look at when Ace was grabbed by Blackbeard, he couldn't do anything either, despite being physically strong and having haki. And it was only after Blackbeard flung him away could he do something.

Yami yami when touching a DF user is essentially like hardcore seastone, it doesn't simply negate the DF, but also drains the energy of the DF user.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marigold: "At the end of the battle, those 2..."

Sandersonia: "They didn't have a single scratch!! And strangely...!! One of them looked exactly like our big sister when she was a child!!"
We see a picture of that “Seraphim” face that the Marines used on Amazon Lily. Indeed, her face is exactly the same as Boa Hancock's face when she was a child, although her pupils are star-shaped.
:saden:

Nah Shanks didnt directly said "i cant beat BB yet" tho, and Ray didnt affect BB with his CoC like Shanks' CoC affect Akainu. Also Marineford was a bigger scale, so Shanks and crew making a larger scale of army and tough guys etc made bigger impact for me at least.
Rayleigh didn't say he can't beat BB yet. He essentially said he can't beat BB anymore due to his age. The entire dialogue pretty much was that if it wasn't for age, Ray could've beaten current BB.

BB also didn't get what he came there for. Rayleigh scared him off. Meanwhile in MF, biggest reason why BB backed off is because he got what he came for; the fruit:

Also, according to the spoilers, unlike with Shanks in MF, BB was actually scared of Rayleigh.

I was stating facts mostly to Law's character having fuck all to do with Warlords narratively. Probably the Warlord who's character has least to do with being a warlord.

That's why I think he won't get a clone, but will see ig.
Law accolades are vast sure, but his time as a warlord was pretty memorable still.

If the narrative of these new toys the same as the old. Then there not add a Moria for nostalgia purposes, there going for the strongest members.

Look at when Ace was grabbed by Blackbeard, he couldn't do anything either, despite being physically strong and having haki. And it was only after Blackbeard flung him away could he do something.

Yami yami when touching a DF user is essentially like hardcore seastone, it doesn't simply negate the DF, but also drains the energy of the DF user.
Which mean boa neither ace had the vast amount of haki to temporarily nulify bbs fruit ability

Ray saying only reason he can't win is because of age, a narrative that screams Prime Ray wins.

BB and his entire crew got shit-scared because of Ray's reputation and presence. Of course, they don't know how much age has slowed him down. This further emphasizes upon Prime Ray's superiority.
You talk about the BB ? The man fought garp + sengoku pre T.S

prime ray beat BB ? An other if and speculation :jackcopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.