Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shanks was as old and washed up Ray he would. The two moments are almost just as big for me. Ray's enormous haki was mentioned in the chapter, Oda really done that with one other person in the manga in that way and it's Shanks. He also paired their CoC together in SBS. Current Shanks is basically what prime Rayleigh was
Yea you've got a point. Shanks being in his prime at MF, while Ray is already old currently. Hmm there are still some unclear points about this due but Ray is obviously strong.

Weren't you people wanking Shanks for doing that to GB even though Shanks had his entire crew and GB specifically mentioned "You guys"

Don't you people wank Shanks for stuff in MF?

Rayleigh pulled shit similar to above two instances, but much more impressive as he did it alone and in old age.
Where did you get the idea I’m a Shanks wanker? Lmao Never once wanked Shanks for what he did in Wano or MF

Rayleigh was simply a mediator and went on to say he couldn’t beat Blackbeard. Blackbeard got his word that Boa would follow her end of the deal and all sides left.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King’s durability > Blackhole :usoprice::usoprice:

I repeat an emperor named attack was unable to bypass King’s durability :nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

I wonder how strong an attack as to be to bypass King’s durability, I wonder :saden::saden:
It's not even "King's durability", it's a copy of it on a child.
While King had an entire lifetime to master his abilitys.
If I speak now... I'll be in big trouble :saden:

Where did you get the idea I’m a Shanks wanker? Lmao Never once wanked Shanks for what he did in Wano or MF

Rayleigh was simply a mediator and went on to say he couldn’t beat Blackbeard. Blackbeard got his word that Boa would follow her end of the deal and all sides left.
Really? Scaring BB shit-less and being the biggest reason why BB leaves without accomplishing anything nor getting what he came for is being a mediator to a deal which was essentially "Fuck off and I won't fight you and we'll let your crewmmates leave without dying"

It's an ultimatum to get the fuck off the island, with an offer that you won't have to lose anything if you just back off.

Lol... come the fuck on, mate.

Nevermind the fact that Ray explicitly states that age is the only factor as to why he can't beat BB. Oda didn't make him say he can't beat him in general- a scene that was pretty much Ray being > BB if it was his prime.

Haki no sells sword attacks confirmed. Aldo Teach's Bounty > Mihawk's
You seriously never gonna make any quality posts will you?
Haki no sells Hakiless Sword attacks from Action Figures.
Teach's Haki is no where near Mihawk's. If Teach struggles with a sword attack from action figure, a sword attack from Mihawk ends him.

And yeah?
So after Impel down Marine Ford, being yonko for two years, having a huge ass crew, former impel down warden with him, stealing WB's fruit he only has 300 Million more than Mihawk who had his bounty frozen for 12 years and has no crew?

If Mihawk was in teach's situation he would be worth 6 Billion

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
King’s durability > Blackhole :usoprice::usoprice:

I repeat an emperor named attack was unable to bypass King’s durability :nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

I wonder how strong an attack as to be to bypass King’s durability, I wonder :saden::saden:
Shiryu will show us soon
:steef:

Oda please give him some swords feats
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.