Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Ray = Yonko confirmed
Current Ray ≈ Top vice admiral

General ring rust and an old failing body puts him below admirals if a fight drags out. Stamina issues, decreased agility, decreased speed, skin becoming thinner like paper and so on. Top tier fights tend do be hours or even days long.

But for 10 minutes Ray might be close to prime. And that is a big problem for BB and Kizaru who know that Ray might just take an arm in that window.

+ while Ray would have held off BB Hancock might have turned BB into stone or at the very least killed his crewmates, not easy to replace Top commanders.

Bogard

You can't win
Shakky: "Advancements always bring problems... Thanks to Vegapunk's “Seastone Warships”, the Calm Belt is no longer a safe place."

[Empress of Amazon Lily from 2 generations ago. Former captain of Kuja Pirates. Shakuyaku]
Well well looks like my theory got confirmed. Always knew Shakky was a former Amazon lily empress and that the connection between Rayleigh, Shakky and Hancock was deeper :steef:

Oda keeps connecting Rayleigh to Hancock.

That reinforces my old theory that Rayleigh, Shakky and Hancock are related

Rayleigh said before that a baby reminded him of old days

That suggest that Rayleigh had a baby, and we know he is in a relationship with Shakky

And Shakky is 64 after the timeskip and mentioned to have left piracy 42 years ago(with the timeskip), with Hancock being 31

And considering she was chased by Garp, it suggest she was at least resonably strong and seeing how her vivre card suggest she(and Rayleigh) helped the Boa Sisters to return to Amazon lily thanks to Gloriosa(former empress of Amazon lily 3 decades ago), it implies she may have some kind of link to Amazon lily, potentially one of the 2 previous empress before Boa Hancock, who was mentioned to have gone rogued after falling in love of someone(presumably Rayleigh)

Except that since she fell in love with someone(Rayleigh) she may have been forced to leave Amazon lily.

Speaking of Rayleigh though, since he is shown in the chapter, I wonder if we see his bounty? Although the fact it's not mentioned in the spoiler kinda implies it's not the case

Looking at Hancock's bounty though, I guess Oda is continuing the trend of the Shichibukais potentially getting more threat lvl infamy, maybe due to their past connections with the world government, and in Hancock's case, also benefiting of having a country of haki users under her lead

And of course, Oda was never gonna have Luffy having a higher bounty than BB at this stage. I wonder what he did for his threat lvl bounty to be increased thol. Also having questions on the direction Oda is aiming at with Coby captured

You talk about the BB ? The man fought garp + sengoku pre T.S
Yeah, the man who got scared off by Rayleigh's mere presence, and was visibly shook and afraid as per spoilers.

prime ray beat BB ? An other if and speculation :jackcopium:
That's literally what Rayleigh said. If you're agreeing with the fact that Ray thinks he can't beat him, then agree with the fact that Ray thinks only reason behind that is age.

Don't be a retard on copium. It's embarrassing.

All Ray needed to do was Free Boa and it was game over for Blackbeard. He even admitted that letting her go would the end of him. Let’s relax on the Greenbull parallels it ain’t even close to the same.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Except he didn't make Blackbeard back off due to his prowess threat. Lol.

Boa Hancock gets caught off guard by Blackbeard while she's kicking at someone.

Boa Hancock then: Yo I'll undo everyone here in stone, if ya'll leave.
Blackbeard: ".... I dont' trust you!! You'll turn every one of us here into stone...."

The man here is sacrificing two of his commanders, that he became a warlord to get, because he's that fearful of Boa's power and believe she'll turn everyone of em mfs into stone if he lets go of her (and he only got her while she was fighting someone else).

Rayleigh comes in and tells Boa to undo the stone on everyone. And essentially guarantees she won't turn them into stone after that.

It has 0 to do with Blackbeard not wanting to fight Rayleigh, hence that's never even presented as a thought for Blackbeard let alone verbal expression. Rayleigh allowed Blackbeard to leave with two of his core commanders + others, which is more beneficial for Blackbeard than just killing Hancock and killing Rayleigh. But he also ran the risk of Rayleigh freeing Hancock from him... and that would've led to the thing he feared in the first place.. Hancock owning all of em.
BB did not go to the island at the time of a marine invitation without knowing the risks. He knows what the Navy can do and he knows what Hancock can do. He was still willing to risk fighting them both to get his hands on her fruit. You haven't been paying attention if you think BB would've just backed off as soon as Hancock turns his underlings back to normal. He knew the risks and was ready to sacrifice them if necessary. Rayleigh's involvement is what made things too risky for him, which is the major reason why he backed off.

You talk about the BB ? The man fought garp + sengoku pre T.S

prime ray beat BB ? An other if and speculation :jackcopium:
You talk about Sengoku??

The man who fought Blackbeard + his entire crew? lol.

You can tell somebody is anime watcher only, when they say "man fought garp + sengoku".. In the manga Garp had just rolled up his sleeves to get into the fight by the time Shanks came in.

Sengoku alone was handling Teach & His entire squad prior to that.

Rayleigh said before that a baby reminded him of old days
Could be, I always saw Rayleigh as a father/grandfather figure of Hancock. Though I think the baby Rayleigh referred to was shanks..since he was in the crew. And they are not really related.
Post automatically merged:

Because it’s a model. Monster or something.. BigFoot..
Then its not human. All human models are human....not a different species.

>Rayleigh I’ll be a witness to this deal

>Rayleigh wankers: He single handily made Blackbeard and his entire crew runaway!!!!!
Weren't you people wanking Shanks for doing that to GB even though Shanks had his entire crew and GB specifically mentioned "You guys"

Don't you people wank Shanks for stuff in MF?

Rayleigh pulled shit similar to above two instances, but much more impressive as he did it alone and in old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.