Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rayleigh hype in this chapter is crazy. Zoro fans eating good for last 3 chapters. First, Mihawk making a clown a yonko. Then, Mihawk's bounty near to Shanks without a crew. Now, PK level hype for Rayleigh!

King’s durability > Blackhole :usoprice::usoprice:

I repeat an emperor named attack was unable to bypass King’s durability :nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

I wonder how strong an attack as to be to bypass King’s durability, I wonder :saden::saden:
No wonder Alber called Zoro a King :finally:Alber is unbeatable without AdCoC

Do you guys think the clones have the devil fruit powers of their originals, cause if the clones are made using the lineage factor of the originals wouldn't it pass on. Kinda like how Kaido's DNA could make another fruit couldn't the Seraphim be the same. I say this cause clone Law could be insane.

You seriously never gonna make any quality posts will you?
Haki no sells Hakiless Sword attacks from Action Figures.
Teach's Haki is no where near Mihawk's. If Teach struggles with a sword attack from action figure, a sword attack from Mihawk ends him.

And yeah?
So after Impel down Marine Ford, being yonko for two years, having a huge ass crew, former impel down warden with him, stealing WB's fruit he only has 300 Million more than Mihawk who had his bounty frozen for 12 years and has no crew?

If Mihawk was in teach's situation he would be worth 6 Billion
Mihawk the man who can’t push vista to high diff ? Mihawk the man who is in CG and be a marine hunter can’t even surpass shanks bounty while he is a WG informant and stops disputes ?

Teach in 2 years 3.996 billion
Mihawk in more than 20 years 3.5 billion:cheers:

Also just because Ray said he can't beat him because he old don't mean he can beat him when he young .
It just mean he would stand a much better chance if he was younger , don't mean he would 100% win .
Hell it can even be a draw with how much that happens when talking past fights .

Blackbeard is prone to exaggeration it's part of his character. Rayleigh even admits he couldn't beat Blackbeard. Again Rayleigh fans are adding "He scared BB and his crew away". Ray was the mediator, not the guy that intimidated BB away.
BB was gonna kill Boa anyways. Ray didn't say "we would lose to BB" with him just left. It was "I" in my current state cant stop him. BB left because neither he or Ray wanna duke it out, the fight is too close with BB winning but in the end it's not worth it for both parties

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@ConquistadoR Also Oda drew inspiration from the 7 heroes to create the Shichibukais,

Rocbouquet(Hancock's representative) and Noel(Mihawk's representative) are brother and sister in the game

Not to mentioned the similarity in outfit between current Wss Mihawk and Prime Rayleigh
I fucking remember you linking that at the end of OJ / early discord days. Holy shit, those two could be siblings

Mihawk the man who can’t push vista to high diff ? Mihawk the man who is in CG and be a marine hunter can’t even surpass shanks bounty while he is a WG informant and stops disputes ?

Teach in 2 years 3.996 billion
Mihawk in more than 20 years 3.5 billion:cheers:
If Vista is anywhere near Mihawk he low diffs EoS Luffy
:cheers:

The Rayleigh hype in this chapter is crazy. Zoro fans eating good for last 3 chapters. First, Mihawk making a clown a yonko. Then, Mihawk's bounty near to Shanks without a crew. Now, PK level hype for Rayleigh!

No wonder Arbel called Zoro a King :finally:Arbel is unbeatable without AdCoC
I've been telling people hey being near invincible is an insane ability and they hit me with the, but Queen...

Well well looks like my theory got confirmed. Always knew Shakky was a former Amazon lily empress and that the connection between Rayleigh, Shakky and Hancock was deeper :steef:
Well spotted!
All that's left is to establish that Dracule Mihawk is the son of Rayleigh & Shakky :kata:
Yes! I’ve believed so as well for a long time.

Also we lack one empress that we might see or not. The one that pardoned Gloriosa.

Gloriosa - 3 generations ago (≈90 years)
Shakky - 2 generations ago (64 years)
X - 1 generation ago (≈48 years)
Boa Hancock - Current (31 years)

Blackbeard is prone to exaggeration it's part of his character. Rayleigh even admits he couldn't beat Blackbeard. Again Rayleigh fans are adding "He scared BB and his crew away". Ray was the mediator, not the guy that intimidated BB away.
Literally the guy who intimidated BB away because the entire "deal" was "Fuck off."

There was no real deal. BB gained nothing. All Rayleigh did was offer to spare the lives of his stone-turned crewmmates in exchange for BB to fuck off, and BB compiled.

The dialogue of Rayleigh comparing himself to BB also heavily suggests Prime Ray > BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.