Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no deal because BB never believed Boa would hold her end of the bargain and says it's a difficult situation so he'll just kill her. Ray tells Boa to release everyone and he'll bear witness to the deal. Ray made sure Boa held up her side of the deal.
You do know that BB came to get Boa's fruit, not to get his subordinates turned into a stone and then make a deal to unstone them and then leave lol.

In the end, Rayleigh just got him to fuck off with only real offer being that he'll spare the stoned subordinates.

Additional factors always play a role but the person doing the negotiation needs to be at a certain level of power for it to work. MF war wouldn't have stopped if a random guy popped up with his crew and told them to stop. Shanks made them stop because he is Shanks. And that certainly gives him some serious hype even if he wasn't the sole reason why they stopped. The same applies to Rayleigh here.
It is big Rayleigh hype but it’s hard to digest when some idiots say Blackbeard was scared lol

He was going kill Boa because he thought that was he only way out since he did not trust her .
Ray gave him another option where he did not have to lose anything other than not getting the DF .
Yes, the reason he trusted Ray and not Boa is because Ray is strong enough to duke it out with him but like him (BB) does not want to fight a battle he can avoid. Put anyone else that isn't top tier there and see BB backstabbing them after Boa frees them. The man killed a crew member for his Darkness fruit

Additional factors always play a role but the person doing the negotiation needs to be at a certain level of power for it to work. MF war wouldn't have stopped if a random guy popped up with his crew and told them to stop. Shanks made them stop because he is Shanks. And that certainly gives him some serious hype even if he wasn't the sole reason why they stopped. The same applies to Rayleigh here.
Agree .

And nothing except Rayleigh & Boa (who was already low diff'd by Teach) was stopping Teach from completing his actual objective -to kill & steal Boa's powers- after Boa had released everyone.
BB did not want to take any chances with her DF and that was before Ray was there .
It would make no sense him trying again when he at a even bigger disadvantage .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Boa was so dangerous that Teach said if he let her go it'd could be the end of him. If anything all Ray needed to do was free Boa.
The same Boa who was already low diff'd by Yonko Teach in this very chapter itself!

It's extremely funny how y'all are willing to give Boa hype over Rayleigh, when Rayleigh stepping is pretty much what made Teach cut his losses and leave the Island without completing what he came for. Yonko Teach btw.

Shit, this was the reason the marines wanted Bonney…

Given how the seraphim are young children, it’s very likely they were born years before the series began but only now were old enough to pose a legitimate threat in battle.

they wanted bonney so they could age up the seraphim into their primes.
If Judge can make fully grown adults in test tubes I see no reason why Vegapunk couldn't figure it out

My guy, you trying way too hard to shift the focus from Rayleigh but that's not gonna work. I agree there are other risks involved, which played a role in BB making his decision, but BB wouldn't have left the island if it weren't for Rayleigh, period. Not to mention the marines, they have almost nothing to lose, but they backed off without a fight too despite having two Pacifista on their side.
Shift the focus from Ray, when you're ignoring the rest of the chapter and only focusing on Ray? that doesn't work bro.

"BB wouldn't have left the island if it weren't for Rayleigh".. Yes and nobody denied this, nothing in my post is denying this. My post is denying the claim Teach left due to worrying about Rayleigh's strength. No he could've gave a monkey's ass about Rayleigh's powerlevel. What he feared was the mero mero no mi, which he flat out stated would've ended them all. Teach is literally telling us that Boa would've finished em all if he let go of her. But you're ignoring this. What Rayleigh coming in did was give Teach the confidence in Boa's words.. since Teach knows the type of man Rayleigh is.

Why did the Navy back off? Bro read the conversation. The leading commander of the Marine Fleet, VA yamakiji got turned into stone along with others. They're losing their commanding officer if they decide to fight, and it would've taken Hancock mere seconds to turn Koby into stone as well. You think the two pacifistas were gonna do jackshit when all she has to do is touch them to turn em into stone?

That's how deadly the fruit is, mero mero no mi. Hence Hancock could've gave a monkey's ass about the marines coming there and was chill about it. Cause ain't shit they could do to her, when the a damn Yonko is saying she would pawn him and the marines there.

🧢 Roger after he negged marines he said if you wanna fight me, bring Sengoku or Garp. He also said he and Garp nearly killed each other many times
Roger: bring me garp or sengoku it’s not fun with you.

garp and sengoku is for fun primebeard is for fun and roger are at this time in final stage of disease

xebec is the strongest prime roger opponent

S

shnksq

Shnksq running from WG Users who had high hopes for Kuzan to appear. :sus:

Well honey, if u read that u will understand I absolutely leaked the chapter but yall stupid not my problem

Brief spoilers

Yamato rejected to be sh
Luffy is mad beacuse he a ready want her in the crew

We see SR welp boa chanock but teach use queez queez sruit

We see tesch saw koby abd remembering his childhood with child with pink hair a d he is a loser, so he decided to kidnapp the loser shoby

Boa lose her body so she is not sexy anymore
Shiryu sweet because of SR WIFIIES

END OF THR CHAPTER WEE SEE DA HOMIES RUNS LIKE MONKEYS

Status
Not open for further replies.