Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I talked about it already, when Teach said that she'd turn them into stone & end them, the implication is that if he trusted her he would get fucked in the end since she cannot be trusted. Not that Boa is a match for Teach or anything, he already had her struggling to free herself from his choke in the canon.

Rayleigh's presence absolutely was what forced BB to not kill Boa and retreat without completing his objective. Boa's hax is also part of the equation but you guys need to stop acting like Rayleigh wasn't hyped this chapter.
I never said Ray was not hype .
The whole reason the deal happen is because of who he is .
But it was not like BB saw Ray and just back down .
He did not get Boa DF but he also did lose anything like he would have if he had to killed her .

He's saying that the moment he believes Hancock's words & lets her go inorder to free his Nakama she'll blindside him & attack him instead.
Does not mean that she stands a chance against him in a fight.
Are you reading the same quote???
What is blindsiding? when you hit somebody when they're not aware. Are you saying Teach with CoO with his eye on Boa Hancock would be blindsided when she's undoing Catarina Devon and Vasco Shot, and Yamakiji and rest of the fodder? No that's stupid. Hell Koby wouldn't be blindsided, let alone Teach.

Teach: "And... that is a lie!! The moment I let you go, you will turn us into stone. And that will be our end, right?

Now let's analyze the quote without adding our headcanons to it.

The Moment I let you go = the very instant he lets go of her, where he would have his eyes directly on Boa. Where he can see her body movement.. understanding yes?

"you will turn US into stone" = Not "ME" into stone, US into stone, referring to Koby as well, of whom he had previously asked whether he thinks it's a good idea to believe her not.

"And that will be our end" = Aka they go Rip

Where is the blindsiding?? Blindsiding is what Teach did to Boa my guy lol. Cause She fodderized a Vice Admiral Yamakiji, Catarina Devon, Vasco Shot...

He's telling her, that the moment he lets go of her, she's gonna end them. Not "you gone blindside me while i'm looking directly at you with my CoO having ass".

But anyways man, y'all continue with y'all headcanon.

How
How conveniently people ignore Rayleigh dialogue 'I can't defeat Blackbeard'.
How y’all conveniently ignore he highlighted his of age not bb power also suggesting in his younger days bb would get waxed
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:

:milaugh::milaugh:

This forum is full of retards.
Sure “monster luffy” 😆chpt literally confirms younger ray would have no problem with current bb but your name explains why you wank bb

damn, crazy how Roger trusted Garp with his child's life than Rayleigh's bum ass. Roger knew that loser cannot be trusted with anything, not even a knowledge that he's gonna have a child
Imagine having a choice between giving your child to the most respectable Naval officer to grow up to have a high paying job and retirement benefits and a family and giving your child to retired pirate whose sole purpose in life is to fuck finest bitches he can find.

Geee such a hard decision :gonope:

BB has no problem defeating DF users like Ace, Marco & Boa. When hakimen (not to be confused with swordsmen) like Shanks or Rayleigh stand up to him, he backs off. :doffyou:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Wuuuke although I think Kaido & King went there not for PL reasons but for something else...

From Kaido's flashback we know that both him & King knew that Joy Boy was the person who was going to defeat Kaido and free Wano.
And at the same time, there's this one Rookie who comes to Wano, raids Onigashima when the BP upper brass aren't there & proudly claims that he'd beat Kaido and free Wano....
Don't you think they'd be convinced that he's probably the guy? King was waiting for Joy Boy to change the world for his race & Kaido wanted to beat Joy Boy.

Imo, they thought Ace was Joy Boy and went to Marineford to either free him or (most likely) kill him.
But Shanks intercepted them & probably told them that Ace wasn't the real Joy Boy (he most likely knows since he was the person who gave Luffy the Nika fruit).

Him killing Boa and getting her DF is primary reason why he came there for tbh, even if killing part can be skipped, I don't think he gives much of a fuck.
I would say he give a fuck about 2 of his captain level guys staying in stone .
If it was just fodder yeah he don't give a fuck but those 2 would be hard to replace .

Status
Not open for further replies.