Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is superior to prime rayleigh:pepehawk: This man is a monster:cheers:
Don't particularly have an issue with mihawk's strength wherever it is. Being a kid fan mihawk doesn't really matter much to me. They really have no reason to oppose or fight each other. There dreams and goals dont match nor they have any bad blood. I am waiting for shanks and kid resolution and luffy vs kid in lodestar. I would be happy with two resolutions

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Pretty sure Crocodile hit his peak at 44 years old.. Urouge just went all out and shown the extent of his abilities against a YC, nothing says he improved.. Seems like just some Crocodile wank based on his Bounty honestly..
There is literally no basis to say Crocodile hit his peak at 44. This looks like pure Crocodile downplay based on nothing if anything. It's not purely based on his bounty although it does help make a case for him. Everyone and their mothers were expecting some pre-skip villains to come back stronger than ever because their eventual comeback's been teased since forever. They're not coming back only to show us the shit that we already know.

Urouge was weaker than a Pacifista before TS lmao. He's not beating a YC4 without growing stronger.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Pretty sure Crocodile hit his peak at 44 years old.. Urouge just went all out and shown the extent of his abilities against a YC, nothing says he improved.. Seems like just some Crocodile wank based on his Bounty honestly..
There is literally no basis to say Crocodile hit his peak at 44. This looks like pure Crocodile downplay based on nothing if anything. It's not purely based on his bounty although it does help make a case for him. Everyone and their mothers were expecting some pre-skip villains to come back stronger than ever because their eventual comeback's been teased since forever. They're not coming back only to show us the shit that we already know.

Urouge was weaker than a Pacifista before TS lmao. He's not beating a YC4 without growing stronger.

Queen: let me show you a cyborg even vegapunk couldn't create.......... To be fair queen was way more advanced cyborg than px but those new babys are amazing and way promising.
Daaaamn, so the WG gather strong people with potential (warlords) and took their DNA plus the lunarian DNA and create those monsters huh.
I am not gonna lie, this is quite interesting and very nice writing, well done oda.
Ray is a legend and is proven once again, i wonder where are all those haters that were creating arguments like: Rayleigh has CoC for plot reasons only and Garp never put Ray and WB in the same tier.......
Once again it is proven that zoro will be one of the very strongest in the world.
I wonder what place he will have in the top 5??
So, Luffy will go after BB in order to save Coby??
IM will be the final boss probably..
The chapter looks great, i can't wait for the raws to come out.

I am not saying they won't grow. I am saying they probably won't grow at the same phase as their human counterparts did in accordance with their age. Given the amount of time we have before EOS, in manga time, they're probably not turning into adults before EOS.
I mean yh. Like I said before...they will probably be irrelevant like the numbers in the final war. Just oneshot material.

Status
Not open for further replies.