Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO :gokulaugh::suresure:

Hancock is there also, Prime Rayleigh + Hancock, yes maybe. You need more than Prime Rayleigh to match with BB, so adding Hancock to Prime Rayleigh makes it a perfect match-up.

PLUS,

Rayleigh is a Non-DF fighter.

According to some trolls, that's a bad match-up for BB, yet Rayleigh still admits he can't beat BB even with Hancock's help.
Can you read?

"I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard".

Rayleigh says "I", he's talking about himself, singular. Basic reading comprehension quiz: which word refers to you and at least one other person?

That's right, it's "we". So stay with me now; if Rayleigh was including Hancock in his statement, what would he have said?

Correct! He would've said "we". That wasn't so hard now was it?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes Momo was the distraction. Sanji carrying Luffy got tagged by fodders. Explain how base Sanji, much weaker Sanji survived King and Queen when Sanji did not have to care for Momo?

King is the weakest YC1 for some reason. Cannot beat fodder Sanji who was schooled by RS Niji that Katakuri 1 shot.

Replace king and Queen with Katakuri then Sanji dies in 1 second
You're acting like Sanji fought them for hours or something. They swatted him like a fly and went after Zoro who was the real threat. Surviving isn't the same as fighting on equal grounds by any metric. It takes five hours for Kuri to put down Sanji lmao

Did I say above his head. I said past his shoulder and down his back which easily could block his flame

Zoro also beat no flame King....but I guess it doesnt matter then does it ? King either turned it off or GB restrained it. Either way GB neg diffed him.
Why would King disable his flames when he's helpless? Why wouldn't King just burn GB's wood or blow himself up like he did with Zoro (King can create flames from anywhere in his body and we've seen that Momo's fire is very effective against him)? Y'all make no sense.

We've seen how Marco and Yonko commanders like Jozu can fight hold up admirals in Marineford. But apparently, King and Queen can't at the same time and just get negged... It's obvious they were still fucked up from their fights and Green Bull capitalized on that and that's that.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Issho and Aramaki have not actually been portrayed as peers to the Logia Trio.

They just have not. Borsalino wouldn't run away from the Red Hair Pirates.
Ryokugyu didn’t have permission to attack the Red Hairs lol. Nor did Ryokugyu run away, he states that he will solo the Red Hairs later.

Not like the prime Yonko who immediately gave up his life’s ambition as soon as an old decrepit retiree showed up lol.

Post a post of me having Kata equal to Prime Ray or Mibawk (although I say Mihawk beating Kata isn't a fact yet)

Not my fault You been waiting for Kata to lose yet Oda had to create a new Skill for Caesar and have him gas the room to make Germa escape

I thought kata was supposed to lose to Germa or be KOed by the gas
What happened?
U said it before Mihawk >= Katakuri
:choppawhat:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Erkan12 Have you noticed that Blackbeard couldnt put a scratch on a cheap copy of King?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Do you acknowledge now that GB was enjoying more plot convenience than he deserved?
A guy tougher than Kaido is very high up on the scale, if your goal is to power scale right. If not, place him wherever. :goyea:
Nope, I acknowledge that all Yonko are bitches compared to the weakest Admiral, lol

You're acting like Sanji fought them for hours or something. They swatted him like a fly and went after Zoro who was the real threat. Surviving isn't the same as fighting on equal grounds by any metric. It takes five hours for Kuri to put down Sanji lmao
He fought them for extended minutes while 2 superior and weaker Germa would die in 10 seconds without Caesar interference. Katakuri kills Sanji who King and Queen cannot beat in 1 second

Status
Not open for further replies.