Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol bro why else would BB sweat and then leave? Why else would Ray admit he is weaker now cuz of his old state? The two would fight if they didn't not to fight. BB wouldn't make deal with him if he wasn't strong. It's like when Shanks could have killed BB in preskip but chose not to. Back then BB didn't fight Shanks because he wasn't ready. Here he doesn't wanna fight Ray because it would be a close fight that BB rather not bother with if he can avoid. Swap Kata with Ray and BB would break everyones neck
And lose his crew in the process like a fool

Lol bro why else would BB sweat and then leave? Why else would Ray admit he is weaker now cuz of his old state? The two would fight if they didn't not to fight. BB wouldn't make deal with him if he wasn't strong. It's like when Shanks could have killed BB in preskip but chose not to. Back then BB didn't fight Shanks because he wasn't ready. Here he doesn't wanna fight Ray because it would be a close fight that BB rather not bother with if he can avoid. Swap Kata with Ray and BB would break everyones neck
Dude
Give it up
Teach admitted he can't fight shanks yet
Here there's no Teach hyping Ray.

We know that Prime Ray failed to beat WBP/BMP /shiki fleets
Needs to 2v1 Oden
That Old Ray can't beat a top tier.

Those are facts. Keep believing that Prime Ray can beat a Yonko OR garp or Sengoku LOL

It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things because GB didn't retreat because of Shanks alone, which is what happened b/w Rayleigh and BB.
The way he was shown after shanks haki touched him alone is an L to someone on his position. BB ran from akainu/CP0 and didn't fought RHP in MF. He is always skeptical and even then ray admitted he would lose so its a win for him anyway. And I doubt BB was paralysed like GB was from shanks haki

Strong disagree. He said that he wasn't confident in bearing current Blackbeard in his old age, admitting that were he in his prime, he felt confident that he would beat Blackbeard.

It basically confirms that Prime Rayleigh > current Blackbeard.

And even in terms of portrayal alone, this is far better portrayal than Old Garp and Sengoku combined:
Which is the part you disagree with? I never argued for prime Rayleigh vs current Blackbeard.
Just about old Ray vs current BB, which old Ray admitted he wouldn't win.
Had BB didn't retreat like Jack in Zou, old Ray would be died here.

As for prime Ray vs current BB, I am not 100% sure prime Ray would win. "He thinks he can win" doesn't really convince me, after multiple scenarios like "Ace thinks he can revenge Thatch", or "Doffy thinks Vergo would beat Law's ass", or Big Mom thinks she wouldn't lose to Kidd and Law" or "King thinks he wouldn't lose to Zoro" etc.
Result can be different than someone's thinking.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The Seraphim are probably the most morbid thing One Piece has done, save the kidnapping and experimentation of children at Punk Hazard. The fact Issho was against the Warlord system yet supported this has me re-evaluating his morality.
The Seraphim are just clones of the Warlords? What is morbid about that? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.