Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Stop twisting shit man and take the L on that. He literally admits

1. He almost got negged

2. the moment he lets go he’s getting negged

Idgaf if you want to dwell into this stupid martial artist or DF argument. Her DF and Beauty are part of her abilities. You’re going down the same stupid “skill vs haki” rabbit hole and you can’t even see it because you have some weird bias towards Hancock
Nobody's twisting anything
Saying Hancock is not a fight for a YONKO does not mean that I have a bias against her.
He literally says that if he lets her go for the purpose of freeing his Nakama, she'd turn him into stone instead and backstab him. His entire part was to not trust her. Read the whole dialogue and to what he's replying.
He literally travelled all the way from the New World to take her DF and you think he retreated because of that and not Rayleigh appearing....

the information is coming from the marine which didnt want to mention any Pirate help during that fight...they had to put Roger cux Garp told that, but I am confident that all roger crew took part in that fight against xebec/co which of couse white beard is part of it.
Usually the second strongest (Ray) would take on the second strongest (White Beard) aint that right?
We know nothing of the fight except that Garp and Roger were in the frontline. We can always speculate, my headcanon dictates that Whitebeard didn't fight as it's not reasonable for Whitebeard's name to be in the mud like this by having him not only fight alongside someone this crooked, but also defeated with the world's strongest crew when he was teaming up with supposedly the strongest guy in the verse so far. It's inconceivable to me, especially with how much Oda holds Wb in high regard.

Dude, are you reading what I am saying? BB was the one who was at an advantage but he retreated while GB retreated from a much more unfavorable scenario. The former is much worse than the latter logically speaking. Rayleigh admitting anything doesn't change a thing here.
Retreat is not an issue for either GB or BB. GB was paralysed from shanks haki from a distance at that where as ray admitted he would lose to BB

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No, actually you should read the balloon. Lol..
This was said before the SSG were unveiled. Furthermore, Chibi Mihawk seems to have (a simulcra of) Mihawk's swordsmanship (at least the power to create those slashes if not the haki behind them).

We know nothing of the fight except that Garp and Roger were in the frontline. We can always speculate, my headcanon dictates that Whitebeard didn't fight as it's not reasonable for Whitebeard's name to be in the mud like this by having him not only fight alongside with alongside someone this crooked, but also for him to be defeated alongside the world's strongest crew when he was teaming up with supposedly the strongest guy in the verse so far. It's inconceivable to me, especially with how much Oda holds Wb in high regard.
white beard name is alredy in the mud after not helping Oden cuz was scarred of KAIDO.....and impling people would have died (which we saw what happen in the raid) no asshole died in this fuking raid. He impose Ace to leave Wano alone.....everything he said was wrong, what a bad move from Loda to drop shit for White Beard

Teach did not get what he wanted. He came all the way to the island to get his hands on Boa's fruits and he left empty handed.
His plan B after Devon and Vasco petrified: curing them.
His main plan of getting Hancock's DF failed but he fulfilled his plan B, and also got Coby.
I don't know what happened but Ray couldn't prevent Teach from kidnapping Coby.

Aramaki fled from the entire Red Hair Pirates. Teach fled from only Rayleigh.
Again, not only Rayleigh. He came with Shakky, former leader of Kuja, she is like retired Hancock.
Then there is Hancock alive, Coby and 2 SSG. Everyone there was against Teach.

Nobody's twisting anything
Saying Hancock is not a fight for a YONKO does not mean that I have a bias against her.
He literally says that if he lets her go for the purpose of freeing his Nakama, she'd turn him into stone instead and backstab him. His entire part was to not trust her. Read the whole dialogue and to what he's replying.
He literally travelled all the way from the New World to take her DF and you think he retreated because of that and not Rayleigh appearing....
I don’t think he retreated because of Hancock, I just interjected in that argument because you were shitting on her when it’s made clear BB himself is careful around her

I wouldn’t be surprised if he sneaked attacked her tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.