Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yamato inherited Oden's Will of opening Wano's borders. As much as I hate it, it makes sense for her to not leave until the borders are opened.

Whoever Caribou talked to is coming for Pluton. Yamato is being left behind to deal with the next enemy that attacks Wano for Pluton (hence the "Guardian Deity of Wano" bullshit).

I hate it, but, here we are.
I once interpreted Yamato's obsession with Oden as associating him with freedom, the one they never had under Kaido. To learn it's Oda taking the role play literally is pretty disappointing.

None of that requires him to be Roger's equal. It's no different from saying Kid and Law are Luffy's equals because they teamed up with him to take down Luffy's greatest enemy so far. You don't have to be equal to attempt to kill one another. Garp was strong enough to fight Roger, as was Sengoku. That's all it takes you to make an attempt to kill each other. What sets Garp apart from the rest is he survived battles against Roger even when the PK was trying to take him out. That's crazy hype there but not enough to call him an equal by any metric.
Disagree just with a small but crucial point. If Garp only fought alongside Roger like Kid and Law do with Luffy you would be right, but never did Kid or Law show that they can hang with Luffy 1v1. Garp however showed that he can put Roger in a state near death, meaning he can basically push him to extreme diff. It's impossible after such a statement to say that they aren't equals in power.

Roger's equal remained the strongest after his death with even Garp admitting WB is the undisputed ruler of the seas. Not to mention, Sengoku's statement about WB being able to turn the tables despite their numerical advantage. I know it's clearly a hyperbole but ain't no way anyone would say something similar about Garp.
Yeah we clearly part ways here. You're making it sound like there's a tier apart and i can't agree with that. Nobody needs to say something like that about Garp, nobody said something like that about Roger either. WB just had the power to cover distances continent wide does not make him beat Roger or Garp or Sengoku in a duel otherwise he would've done so but no Great pirate of that era could defeat the two Top Tier marines.
We know for a fact that Rayleigh would've folded Oden without even using CoA while Garp and Sengoku actually fought someone weaker than Roger and went through some serious struggle to put him down. While it doesn't prove Garp/Sengoku were individually weaker than Shiki, it does make them look kinda bad.
There's absolutely no prove that Ray would've folded Oden, like no proof at all. If he could so that there wouldn't be any need to include Gaban which made Rayleigh look bad.

Garp and Sengoku teaming up against Shiki is far more understandable. Both were there anyways, why let them have a fair 1v1?
The fact that they teamed up on Shiki doesn't mean they needed too.

If Rayleigh with adcoc/adcoa and top tier sword skills can't do push Teach past high diff

Mihawk loses badly to Teach or any Yonko bar Shanks.

Teach already low diffed easily Mihawk clone that has lunarian and giants genes + lasers
Something Mihawk doesn't

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Teach's subordinates ask him for help against a new enemy that appeared. It's a child but they cannot do anything against him. We see an explosion caused by a laser from the Pacifistas.

Teach: "Huh? It can't be... White hair... brown skin...!! And black wings!?

The kid arrives where Teach is. The kid also has a flame on his back and carries a big sword similar to Mihawk's sword (in fact the kid looks like Mihawk child version that Oda drew in an SBS). The kid attacks Teach, the cut of his sword parts in two pieces the big mountain of the island.

Teach: "PX...!? Shit...!! This brat is a Pacifista~~~~!!! What the hell is going on!!!"

The Pacifista attacks Teach again, but he stops the sword with his Haki-coated arm. Teach uses his powers to absorb all what is around him.

Teach: ""Black Hole”!!!"
Rayleigh says that it seems the Marines believe they will be able to replace the Shichibukai with that new weapons they've brought to the island. Marigold and Sandersonia talk about them.

Marigold: "At the end of the battle, those 2..."

Sandersonia: "They didn't have a single scratch!!
What Island of Women looks like after the Seraphim slash

How strong is Chibi Mihawk? So far, it's stats seem quite extraordinary.
  • Beyond High Tier offence
    • It's sword slash split an island in two
    • Rayleigh was surprised at the damage it caused
  • Peak High Tier defence
    • It took zero damage despite clashing with (and taking a named attack from) a serious Yonkou
  • The Marines believe that it can replace Mihawk
    • They recognise Mihawk as someone who's swordsmanship exceeds Shanks
    • Mihawk has a 3.59B bounty

The SSG being designed to replace the Shichibukai and there being specific Pacifista models for different Shichibukai makes me suspect that unlike the original Pacifista, not all SSG would be on the same level.

They'd probably have the same defensive package, but their offence and other special abilities may differ considerably.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung, @MarineHQ, @Playa4321, @comrade, @Sentinel, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Topi Jerami, @ShishioIsBack, @HA001.

Old ray > mihawk

rayleigh don’t need to create an alliance with others pirates for living quite all marines know is localisation but no one have the balls to fight him

Mihawk leave is castle because he can’t deal with marines with his baboon

Old ray > mihawk

rayleigh don’t need to create an alliance with others pirates for living quite all marines know is localisation but no one have the balls to fight him

Mihawk leave is castle because he can’t deal with marines with his baboon
:milaugh:mihawk always needed WG or Yonko to survive the seas

Prime Ray > Posthawk >= Old Ray ~ Kid / Law

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He can only cancel DF if he’s touching the person

we need to see how he caught her, if he caught while she was performing an attack and snuck around to get her shes definitely a threat. If he blitzed her then I’d concede
Again, he doesn't need to touch the person to cancel out df abilities, especially ranged ones like Boa's arrows which are the actual dangerous ones which turn people to stone.

He has BlackHole, Liberation & the final gigantic BlackHole he used against Entei - all of which absorbed/cancel DF abilties.

This isn't even talking about the Gura, which is a separate class in and of itself in terms of ranged abilities.

Blackbeard damn near destroyed Marco and is an Emperor level pirate with a bounty of 4 Billion... there's no reason to think he'd struggle against Hancock especially when the portrayal in the canon speaks otherwise.

Especially when 99% of Hancock's wank is based on a single misconstrued Dialogue

This is the entire exchange:
Teach tells Hancock that he has been patiently waiting to get her powers. Hancock tells him that her powers are build upon her own beauty. If Teach kills her, those who have turned into stone will remain in that state. Even the next user of the Mero Mero no Mi will not be able to reverse it. Koby says that Hancock is a problem bigger than he expected.

Teach: "This situation looks like it's not going anywhere, right "Hero” Koby!! You did me a favor in the Rocky Port incident. Thanks to you I was able to defeat “Ouchoku/Wang Zhi" and become the boss of the "Pirate Island"!!"

Koby: "...!!"

Teach: "Do you really think if I let her go... she's going to be nice and turn everyone back to normal?"

Koby: "If she doesn't turn the soldiers back to normal... It will be a big problem. Hah... Hah..."

Hancock: "I will do it if you all leave the island...!! Ugh."

Teach squeezes Hancock's neck tighter.

Teach: "And... that is a lie!! The moment I let you go, you will turn us into stone. And that will be our end, right? To be honest, I think there's no way a man can't be affected by your powers. It's a difficult situation... So I think I should just kill you."
He is clearly talking about how Hancock will betray and attack him instead of freeing his Nakama when he trusts and releases her to do so.

we need to see how he caught her, if he caught while she was performing an attack and snuck around to get her shes definitely a threat. If he blitzed her then I’d concede
Why does that matter?
BM caught Marco while he was in the middle of a conversation.
That still does not change the portrayal between the two characters.

Hancock's ability is dangerous, but other than that, I virtually see no difference between the two encounters.

Status
Not open for further replies.