Status
Not open for further replies.
Next chapter definitely has to update us on Weevil if the trend with Shichibukai is ongoing, along with Kuma's stuff.

Unless of course they are part of the next arc.
Hopefully, this is true. Personally, I would like Weevil joining the Guild.

I like how the this chapter and last have begun to nicely set the stage for the next arc.

I can see how this chapter sets up Boa/Luffy becoming closer. Coby (long-shot chance) of being rescued by SHs. Or maybe Coby gets an "awakening" of powers? Assaulting Boa, kidnapping Coby, plus Teach previously turning in Ace to WG really sets up anomosity between SHS vs. BB pirates.

Hancock neg to low diff cracker and smoothie together

She low diff similar tier YCs in Vasco and Devon
Unless it will be shown on panel, she didn't. I doubt any of those two was even able to resist her beauty, they just can't fight her:kayneshrug:
Smoothie (?) and Cracker's armors wouldn't have that problem

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I love how even new random members of this site are making fun of @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

Its so hard to feel bad for the guy. Man has more than earned his reputation
Post automatically merged:

Why can't I even quote him.
Listen I know he throws tantrums after tantrums but you guys don't need to seriously pamper him.

If he can shit post all over the fucking forum then I can quote his public post and respond to him as well.
That is not against the rules
Bruh. Ignore him

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule Thoughts on the Katakuri cover page? You made fun of Admirals for letting the revs escape while being restricted well Katakuri has an even bigger L, he wasn't restricted and still let Germa escape
Yeah, Kat taking a horrible L... I am not sure it is of the proportion of 2 admirals letting the revs escape but not too far behind.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard acts high and mighty when people are weaker than him.

When someone is stronger he runs away.

@ConquistadoR Who will be next to scare BB away?

Right now we have Akainu and Rayleigh.
On the flipside, I hope Moria got away from BB.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
No wonder why other users applaud you and them coz they know they can say N word coz you'd think "they aren't racist really...just trying to be cool"

Sorry you're nothing but a lost case
Such a pity to have such black people on forums
All because of some online friendship or wanting Mihawk together.

The fact no mod even did edit his thread or lock it
Didn't even ban him.
Worstgen is a lost place.

I don't care if you haven't talked to him or not.

You guys (black guys) from discord are the one that kept giving shishio the courage to keep using N word
Until now he hasn't stopped because of you all.

Pathetic.
Who applauds me? From what I know Zorobois, Sanjibros, Yonko idiots all hate me so who loves me again?

Now show me anyone but Shishio who’s said it….and why haven’t you said nothing bout them….

Sure Doodle Bob, imma lost cause Shishio hurt your feelings and you aren’t smart enough to block em? Seems legit…

Ion remember ever getting no tag from you in a while now

Or…or..or he says it

It is pathetic that you haven’t blocked someone you don’t like, yet continue to complain bout it. Real life sad shit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In perspective, most posts, including mine, are "shit posts". What do we add to humanity? If nothing, that is kinda a shit post. I say live and let live. There is always an ignore option.
If you are talking about something and seek normal responses it ain't shitposting.

Crying Trio of Erkan, Tejas and Noodle posts in the nutshell:

LOLOLOLO RAYLEIGH IS WEAK BLACKBEARD IS NOT AFRAID OF HIM HE IS NOT IN HIS PRIME YET COPE ZOROTARDS MIHAWK IS VISTA LEVEL

and multiply it by 10.

That's shitposting.

Next chapter definitely has to update us on Weevil if the trend with Shichibukai is ongoing, along with Kuma's stuff.

Unless of course they are part of the next arc.
weevil could be the potential enemy for the next arc (elbaf maybe?), he seems to be extremely strong. I hope is not a long arc maybe around 30-40 chapters with some lore about giants, D clan,
Do you expect to see Moria or he is done?
The Joker is coming back or not?

What about the revo plot with Sabo,Dragon,Kuma will be a separate arc or will the strawhat be directly involve too?

And last Coby aka BB is that connected with the next arc or the final arc? Will Shanks try to mess up BB goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.