Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jiihad

I don't have time to read your excuses
You can't ban toxic and racists coz you love them in their racism and stupidity.

I don't expect these other mods or users to get it, they are not black.
Plus some of them are or may be racists/toxic too anyway. They just hide it
But when you, Van AND other black users keep allowing shishio and others to act such ways yet smiling like clowns 'it is okay he's not racist, he doesn't mean anything wrong...he just wanna fit in"
I don't give a damn if he's all cool
He can talk normal without saying N word
Keep tap dancing for shishio & them...it's all cool

I brought up this issue on discord lately, also on the forum weeks or days ago when I posted on my profile.

@Jiihad

I don't have time to read your excuses
You can't ban toxic and racists coz you love them in their racism and stupidity.

I don't expect these other mods or users to get it, they are not black.
Plus some of them are or may be racists/toxic too anyway. Thru just hide it
But when you, Van AND other black users keep allowing shishio and others to act such ways yet smiling like clowns 'it is okay he's not racist, he doesn't mean anything wrong...he jist wanna fit in"
I don't give a damn if he's all cool
He can talk normal without saying N word
Keep tap dancing for shishio & them...it's all cool

I brought up this issue on discord lately, also on the forum weeks or days ago when I posted on my profile.
whats going on?

What is this ZKKtard talking about? :suresure: Can you even read little troll?

Lets try like this for his delusion:

''Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!''

Did they say Buggy is stronger than Mihawk? Yes, you keep cry like a little troll.

Yes, marine hunting is the most dangerous thing for marines, lmao.

Yes, Crocodile also got high bounty for that, but only Mihawk has the ''marine hunter'' title, and previous bigger bounty than Crocodile's 81 million.

Crocodile is higher than Zolo and Sanji for the same reason, not because individual power, due to marine hunting.
Bro you are interpreting stuff you definitely are on helium lmao. It says his power but does it mean literal power or metaphoric? If someone is charismatic enough to gain many followers means someone has the power to make people obey. Thats what that marine meant and not „BuGgy iS sTronGer thAn tHouse TwO“ if they meant buggy being stronger than mihawk it would make buggy by default more dangerous than mihawk and therefore end in a higher bounty than him which it certainly didn’t. And don’t tell me he cannot be more dangerous while being stronger than mihawk that would take away the last bit of credibility thats left in you lmao. By your logic buggys bounty also inflated by marine hunting. So you cannot say mihawks bounty got higher than buggy because he is marine hunting. They all are you illiterate clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.