Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounties don't increase addition-wise lol.

They're overall given.

For example, Luffy was 1.5b, Kidd wasn't even 500m, but both are 3b.

Having high bounty before doesn't really matter all that much into bounty given for your overall accomplishments.

It only matters if it's set raises like with SHP when they don't know anything about them so just slap them with 200m per head. Meanwhile Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji are given actual raises.
Your right. I'm wrong wempai. I got it now

Luffy thinks highly of the strength of literally everyone he likes

Luffy would prefer Yamato to come with him while not giving a single fck to Wano's safety :kobeha::kobeha:
Bro Luffy too stupid to even tie his own shoes, Yamato literally points out the obvious dangers that Wano is in after Greenlol tried to invade.

“Yeah I don’t wanna stress out about Wano either.”

Even Luffy knows Yamato strong enough to handle one of the Admiral on panel after she bonked him with a single ACoC smack on the head. Zoro warns Yamato not to hurt Momo’s feelings either. She’s their whole military at this point. :kobeha:

Something they likely know do to his marine hunting
I doubt his bounty is so high for fighting shanks with a 1bil bounty 13+ years ago
The bounty is recalculated.

His bounty is so high because he's a a combat threat stronger than likes of Shanks, on top of being a member of Cross Guilds.

I'm not disagreeing that Marine hunting might've played a role. But it's definitely not a driving factor. If it was, it'd be brought up.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
how many yonko crews have a captain whos clearly weaker than the subordinate .
We're not talking about PLs though, we're talking about how the perception works in the eyes of the Marines.
I'm just saying that last chapter is when they just displayed the bounties of Buggy & Mihawk after their Warlord statuses were taken away & the update will come soon.

Who’s a fucking subordinate and not the leader ?? How is a sub more dangerous than the yonko ??
Mihawk so dangerous the marines gave buggy the title but mihawk the higher bounty still
Your wrong sword cuck
Post automatically merged:

I remember when people called others delusional for saying Zoro will defeat Jack in Wano as his primary 1v1 fight lol.
Jack would have negged Zoro before Oden haki blade came in

Why is oda handing out the main antagonist an L right after the final saga starts.:josad:

But we still trust in teach
:zehaha:
Shit this isn't even that bad of a chapter tbh.

> Shanks-level bounty despite only two years of piracy.

> Negged a 1.6 Billion pirate.

> Haki strong enough to block a mountain cleaver without weapons.

> Confirmed above Old Rayleigh who's still a beast in his own right.

I'm going to take that and retreat strategically like Teach sleep.

Shit this isn't even that bad of a chapter tbh.

> Shanks-level bounty despite only two years of piracy.

> Negged a 1.6 Billion pirate.

> Haki strong enough to block a mountain cleaver without weapons.

> Confirmed above Old Rayleigh who's still a beast in his own right.

I'm going to take that and retreat strategically like Teach sleep.
:cheers:

Bro Luffy too stupid to even tie his own shoes, Yamato literally points out the obvious dangers that Wano is in after Greenlol tried to invade.

“Yeah I don’t wanna stress out about Wano either.”

Even Luffy knows Yamato strong enough to handle one of the Admiral on panel after she bonked him with a single ACoC smack on the head. Zoro warns Yamato not to hurt Momo’s feelings either. She’s their whole military at this point. :kobeha:

Yeah lets pretend Luffy cared a lot about Wano's safety once Kaido was defeated and after he thought Aramaki left because of Momonosuke, while completely ignoring that he wanted Yamato to leave Wano with him.

Luffy is someone who calls Kiku, arguably the weakest Scabbard, "super duper strong"

So according to you he must think Yamato is atleast on Kaido's level, and supposing she is, since Luffy knows she held Kaido back for quite a long time until he came back and that had to ask her to let him fight Kaido alone cuz "he wanted to beat Kaido by himself", then i have nothing to argue against here.

And im not even considering the Scabbards being there.

We're not talking about PLs though, we're talking about how the perception works in the eyes of the Marines.
I'm just saying that last chapter is when they just displayed the bounties of Buggy & Mihawk after their Warlord statuses were taken away & the update will come soon.
Theres likely no update coming conq
because they already took into account mihawk and croc were buggy's subordinates when they gave buggy 3 bil.
I think oda loved the the idea of making buggy the emperor but also wanted to establish who the strongest person in the group was clearly so mihawk having a higher one makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.