Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard Pirates - crushed the remaining WBP, beat Wang Zhi

Koby - is now regarded as the Hero of the Rocky Port incident, indirectly helped Blackbeard beat Wang Zhi

Law - Mastermind behind Rocky Port incident (he probably triggered it so he could capture free pirates to become a warlord and use that position for his agenda)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Coping about what exactly?
By showing how Oda made a poor decision with his Bounty in the first place? Seems more like you are the one that cannot accept Oda commits mistakes so again who is the one coping here?
coping about the fact you were made that buggy and mihawk surpassed his bounty, where as before they did you didnt care about the 2 billion bounty.

No, he certainly has a point.

It doesn't make any sense in terms of logic.

BB has a 2.2 billion bounty.

He chills on Beehive Island and does nothing.

Next time we see him he suddenly got a 1.8 billion bounty increase ... for doing nothing at all.
Didn't you see, Blackbeard just moved from one island to the other, that's worth some bounty increase. I wonder how much Blackbeard will get the next time he moves somewhere.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
you mean Shirahoshi? Bruh why would she be there?
"near Amazon Lily". Fishman Island is under Sabaody, so it's not that far away from Amazon Lily. I still think Caribou told Blackbeard that Shirahoshi is Poseidon, and stealing an Ancient Weapon would explain the increase.

Blackbeard did something to get an extra 1.7 billion added on, at least.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why are you comparing screentime? This isnt about screentime?
Also very hypocritical of you to say he only shines due to genetics when you're a sanji fan.
Lol my point here was always that King was underused as hell and only his race was somewhat interesting about him.

Yeah King is strong but for now he is the weakest of the RH and by farrr the least relevant for the story

"near Amazon Lily". Fishman Island is under Sabaody, so it's not that far away from Amazon Lily. I still think Caribou told Blackbeard that Shirahoshi is Poseidon, and stealing an Ancient Weapon would explain the increase.

Blackbeard did something to get an extra 1.7 billion added on, at least.
Bro you are streatching harder than g5

coping about the fact you were made that buggy and mihawk surpassed his bounty, where as before they did you didnt care about the 2 billion bounty.
That's incredible dumb lol
I couldn't care less about their bounties what the actual fuck :okay:

I am showing his increase makes no sense whatsoever because we know what his "move" was and that was to get Boa's fruit out of the marines hands, and he randomly got a 2B increase for no actual reason (one that as I stated before Oda can come up with any horseshit event that has no weight on the story and you would eat it).

I expected BB to get a increase but one if he actually succeed in what he was aiming for and we know he didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.