Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol my point here was always that King was underused as hell and only his race was somewhat interesting about him.

Yeah King is strong but for now he is the weakest of the RH and by farrr the least relevant for the story
nonsense, clearly king's backstory is still important even now with these new pacifistas his backstory is going to go to the final arc.
Queen had way more screentime and he's now completely irrelevant the best you can expect from him is a few lines during mads backstory
Post automatically merged:

That's incredible dumb lol
I couldn't care less about their bounties what the actual fuck :okay:

I am showing his increase makes no sense whatsoever because we know what his "move" was and that was to get Boa's fruit out of the marines hands, and he randomly got a 2B increase for no actual reason (one that as I stated before Oda can come up with any horseshit event that has no weight on the story and you would eat it).

I expected BB to get a increase but one if he actually succeed in what he was aiming for and we know he didn't
you can say it makes no sense but why the need to pretend it was retconned? We just had a retconned bounty last chapter and an official announcement that it was retconned,this was no retcon only a bounty increase

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Bro you are streatching harder than g5
By trying to find an actual reason Blackbeard got a bounty increase?

Ya'll can make up whatever shit you want, if the dude got a bounty increase bigger than BOA'S ACTUALY BOUNTY, then yes, Blackbeard did something big.

How you hate Oda so much that you guys think he retconned a Yonkou bounty? AND I'M STRECHING??? I can't even.

Shit this isn't even that bad of a chapter tbh.

> Shanks-level bounty despite only two years of piracy.

> Negged a 1.6 Billion pirate.

> Haki strong enough to block a mountain cleaver without weapons.

> Confirmed above Old Rayleigh who's still a beast in his own right.

I'm going to take that and retreat strategically like Teach sleep.
Except Teach never sleeps…

:myman:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
nonsense, clearly king's backstory is still important even now with these new pacifistas his backstory is going to go to the final arc.
King the background

Queen had way more screentime and he's now completely irrelevant the best you can expect from him is a few lines during mads backstory
Why are you comparing him to Queen ??

I was comparing him to the other RH. Compare and see the difference in importance

except if you want to group King and Queen. No problèm for me 😈

My main point is this. Let's not sit and act we haven't seen boa do more stuff to a ton of vice admirals

Let's also not act like teach was going to hype anyone of the marines that weren't either the admirals or people like garp sengoku. If we had smoker here instead of coby it would be zero difference if not worse since smoker wasn't gonna get thay clout

Let's also not act like coby having slight bruises mean anything when we literally saw bb quake marines ship added with the fact that zoro, yamato and luffy were equally bruise slightly by fodder especially when there was a long duration of fighting

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
King the background

Why are you comparing him to Queen ??

I was comparing him to the other RH. Compare and see the difference in importance

except if you want to group King and Queen. No problèm for me 😈
you can only say ''background'' cause his backstory is still important,zoro's opponents are always important to the story,even cabaji is still around:yasu:

Wonder how many of the SSG will be, i'm expecting:
Croco
Hancock
Mihawk
Buggy
Weevil
Doffy
Law
And pehaps Kuma

But could be that wont be just former Warlords

No Jinbei, Moria and Teach

Status