Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight fair enough that makes sense I concede, I didnt think about 956/957 when I was thinking about those bounties. You win this debate and that proves my argument wrong :catsweat:

As I said earlier, I dont think Shichibukai bounties are boosted in anyway, they're just really powerful individual pirates who the community underrated for so long.
They are strong but I would not put them over the YCs at least YC1s even though their bounty maybe higher. They were underrated though with all of them possibly above at least Tobi Roppo level.

Considering the time gap it is really shocking that BB did not return with his crew to take Boa's fruit which is something that both WG and BB are after.

Koby didn't do shit in the chapter and still managed to perform better than a vice-admiral, fucking christ :josad:

I hope the zodiac VAs will reverse this trend...

Having said that, Koby had an important part in a big incident and was recognized and praised by Teach himself. He also interacted with Boa and BB directly and his name was the chapter title.
For a normal VA It would have been difficult to do more than this, narratively speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.