Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Blackbeard would react this way to Mihawk/Shanks, he'd probably zehaha his way into negotiations. With the previous portrayal it just seems like Ray has some unusual power with his mysterious "dark king" nickname and all and how Kizaru said they need yet to be known "certain preparations" to capture him, then you have Garp putting him on that pedestal. Like even though he's old and potentially weaker than all 3 (Teach/Mihawk/Shanks), he's just not someone you want to fuck with.
Prime Ray > Mihawk/Shanks > old Ray makes a lot of sense to me now, the dude is built different. Being an accomplished swordsman is one thing, add on that the experience of being the RHM of the PK you get a different breed.
@ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack
Prime Ray = Prime Garp at least

Blackbeard owning Hancock feels quite cathartic, given how much of an annoying spoiled brat she has been acting and how she helped Luffy countless times and blablantly attacked marines and Pacifistas at Marineford without ever suffering consequences.
I agree she needed some kind of comeuppance but this is just Blackbeard raging so hard the hairs on his balls fall off because she stoned his entire crew. I don't know what he expected... going to the island of someone who can petrify nearly anyone..

Panel before the double spread coby was surprised too,either because bb came out of nowhere or because Hancock was going to attack coby
Coby obviously is not shocked by BB... I am pretty sure even he is faster than BB let alone Hancock who is actual brawler too unlike BB. BB uses his DF to suck people in and hold them while draining. That's what probably happened.

Agreed. It was always strange that someone will be good and team up with Ceasar and Queen lol
Yep. Some people thought that Vegapunk was kept as a hostage by the WG but seriously, they need Vegapunk more than vice verca and with the SSG, Vegapunk could program them so that they ONLY listen to him. With such a force, the WG would do nothing against him and plus, Vegapunk could easily team up with other forces not related to the WG.

Hence, Vegapunk clearly WANTS this and there is a reason why he worked with scums like Caesar, Judge and Queen. Maybe he is even worse than them lol.

You thought King and Queen low diffed Doffy and every Warlord is being portrayed higher than them.

I think it's pretty clear that only one person in this forum knew what the f he was talking about when it came to Warlords and it clearly wasnt you.
I never thought King and especially queen Low diff Doffy. King still beats Doffy what are you talking about. Yes i did and you didn't and i always respected the Warlords. I always had Mihawk top tier. Doffy Yc2 and Kuma and Boa yc1+. You just mad i don't have Doffy has high has you do. Lmao. I also just told you Weevil is strong has hell. You stay being wrong about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.