Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Rayleigh bounty prediction my guys?
Bounty that makes a 4 billion yonko shit his pants?

@comrade @Shanks @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Cinera @Blackbeard @Erkan12

I am gonna go with 4.8 billion
I doubt it'll be that close to Whitebeard lol. Blackbeard wasn't scared of Ray's bounty but of his strength/his haki. His bounty wasn't particularly relevant.

Recall that Rayleigh is not a captain, and so his bounty would be significantly suppressed compared to the counterfactual.

I'd say 4B ±500M (3.5B - 4.5B). If I had to give an even narrower range, I'd say 3.7B - 4.3B.

I don't think Rayleigh needs to be above Linlin/Kaido. He may well be stronger than them (especially so in Linlin's case), but he was always only ever a subordinate.

Get mad with the manga. I Just report things. :whitepress:
I know
We don't need to be troll like little kids

They are playing game of treasure loot not a death match. And Rayleigh seems barely interested.

They have been doing this for years and Oden joining changed nothing.

I can play dirty game like that too and say Garp want to extreme diff with YC3 level Chinjao after he lost to him before so he trained for him.

I know
We don't need to be troll like little kids

They are playing game of treasure loot not a death match. And Rayleigh seems barely interested.

They have been doing this for years and Oden joining changed nothing.

I can play dirty game like that too and say Garp want to extreme diff with YC3 level Chinjao after he lost to him before so he trained for him.
They both have anti-feats I guess. (?)

I’m thinking just a talk. You think Wang Zhi is the man with the burn scar right?
Wasn't that confirmed in the spoilers?

My guess is that Wang Zhi is a brutal pirate, seen his past in the Rocks. And I doubt he would be friendly with a Worst Generation member, considering one of them (Teach) defeated him.

But I think the nature of their meeting will depend on Wang Zhi relationship with Kaido & Linlin in the past.
Wherever Wang Zhi is he sure knows Kidd is one of the there that defeated them so...
- If he used to hate them, then he could even take Kidd in sympathy and share informations.
- If he used to get alonge/be friend with them, then there will be blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.