Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro tried remember?

Got casually dealt with

become failing miserably to save anybody. While Law was Stalling those 2, zoro was again chasing fairies tryna get back his blade. You’d a to be some type of fucking moron to think, law was carried. That crew literally still functioning because of Laws DR feats.
Dude if Zoro wasn't there Law would be dead.
Your own guy sees Zoro as his God.

He never actually tried against Big Mom, he tried against someone far stronger with 30 Broken bones and he didn't have bombs to help him.

I am sorry I am not much impressed by Law making a hole in the building
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

CoC less 30 Broken bones Zoro does more agaisnt Kaido than Law does against Big Mom.
I am not interested in one sided as Low vs Zoro debate

Tell me how Big Mom beats Zoro with her garbage ass feats?

Lmaoo calls me speed reader, literally ignores manga.
When King was in fire Mode, Zoro literally asks him "Why you dodging and blocking? Afraid your ass will get cut"
And even without Lunara mode he is far more durable than Big Mom who was shitting her self against Zoro's CoA leak not even CoC.

There is no logical argument for why Big Mom can beat current Zoro.
Luffy's Nika mode is getting cut in half too
ling have a shitty weakness and BM doesn’t and that’s a fat fact
BM is worried about the magical blade Enma and not zolo lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think the case of Coby's kidnapping is pretty clear. I will lay it out here to see if I hit something correctly:

a) Blackbeard will try to bait Marine forces to leave some important strategic part of their possession such as Impel Down, New Marineford, or whatever and when they go after Coby and BB, the rest of the BB crew will invade the such place.

b) Blackbeard will offer Coby in exchange for something.

c) They will torture Coby for the information.

d) Blackbeard will invade some place where Marines are at and use Coby as an insurance card expecting people not to attack him.

e) He just wants a cabin boy.

Why was Blackbeard unable to leave a scratch on a cheap copy of King, Gintoki-chin? :sanmoji:
Oh, nik-chud you’re still alive I thought you off yourself already
because BB is a fraud and the modified version of ling has the dna of sichibukai, enhancements of vegapunk and superior to ling

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ignoring all those "Coby captures Hancock" expectations, Coby was fine in this chapter IMO. He evaded Hancock's assault; got some hype for RP incident, and became more relevant than ever by getting kidnapped. I think he'd gonna play a key role in whatever BB's next course of action is. He might even use Coby to get RP copies from Luffy.

ling have a shitty weakness and BM doesn’t and that’s a fat fact
BM is worried about the magical blade Enma and not zolo lmao
Lmaoo weakness?
Big Mom is a living walking weakness lol, what strengths does she even have?
Her durability is horse shit, she needs CoA to block Kong Gun, Dressrosa Zoro has attack power to kill her much less current Zoro.

Magic blade cope mald seethe isn't gonna help you because Enma's magic is only that it can pull out Zoro's Haki and she asks Kaido to dodge because attack will kill her and Kaido's ass if landed

Luffy wankers and their never ending cope
:funky::milaugh::milaugh:

Also Luffy's CoA is dog shit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So my fellow Shanks and Yonko fan boys?
This is fear huh?

Then what is this?

Rayleigh doesn't need a crew to back him up
He doesn't even need to use his sword

Just his mere presence is enough to make Yonko and his subordinates and his allies shit themselves
The case with Shanks was simple.

Shanks arrived there, healthy Yonko, Akainu should have high info so he knows WG treats Shanks differently.

Akainu's reaction looks a bit more like a confusion and angry that someone interrupted his murder attempt.

BB is shitting his pants from Rayleigh.

Rayleigh is different breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.