Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot hancock dude . She is the reason why he left. If he starts fight rayleigh, he definetly has to release hancock. Once he released hancock, hancock has the ability to eradicate him simply. BB said this words himself. Also This meant that boa's haki is strong enough to make her ability work on BB . Even if he had his entire i still don't think they can't deal with boa since her ability is like that.
Also this can tell why sengoku said that boa is strong. Just not bcz she has very strong haki but bcz she has enough haki to turn a top tier into a stone if one is not careful.
Like we saw how Law df ability did not work on bigmom bcz she has tremendous haki.
Ugh no he can simply snap her neck right there while her throat is clutched by his hands and then fight Rayleigh

What do you think is best 4 Coby now
I am going to create another thread with ideas I can't believe no one came up with in regards to coby sword blackbeard and rayleigh.

However to make it simply oda is going 1 out 3 directions in terms of a powrrup for coby:
1. Devil fruit
2. Haki training
3. An ability based on his genetics that we will explore

Status
Not open for further replies.