Status
Not open for further replies.
But regardless its just really hard to see Coby getting to that level considering how weak he is right now.
He's in for a massive power up. Oda just hands out power ups like that. Kid and Law get awakening, Sanji gets science boosts, etc.

My guess is that it will be a two part power up. Teach offers him a spot on the crew and a DF, Koby eats the DF in order to prove his loyalty. Then in his final fight he gets a haki awakening. Probably some god tier CoA that Garp had.

In any case, Koby is different from Kid and Law, he wasn't thrown in due to an editor's request, he's been around since chapter 2. Furthermore, his parallel to garp indicates his importance. Garp wasn't merely a rival, he was one of Roger's closest friends. It was Garp that roger entrusted Ace too after all. I think Koby is similar in that he will be an "unofficial SH".

What are you trying to prove here dumbfuck? Sanji literally gets up the very next panel

Who's speed reading now? zolo almost didn't do that much damage only papercut wounds and Kaido isn't even bother by it one bit lmao

This why you don't inhale copium kids:luffylaugh:
The point is toilet bowl licker even after powering up he was getting folded by queen on the ground for air by a fucking paper wall his stamina and durability is so damn overrated he was in bandages for 7 days after an extreme diff with a 2nd commander king>Bitchsmoke
Lanji fans need to learn they’re place

He's in for a massive power up. Oda just hands out power ups like that. Kid and Law get awakening, Sanji gets science boosts, etc.

My guess is that it will be a two part power up. Teach offers him a spot on the crew and a DF, Koby eats the DF in order to prove his loyalty. Then in his final fight he gets a haki awakening. Probably some god tier CoA that Garp had.

In any case, Koby is different from Kid and Law, he wasn't thrown in due to an editor's request, he's been around since chapter 2. Furthermore, his parallel to garp indicates his importance. Garp wasn't merely a rival, he was one of Roger's closest friends. It was Garp that roger entrusted Ace too after all. I think Koby is similar in that he will be an "unofficial SH".
Which ability would you see for Koby ? :luffywat:

The point is toilet bowl licker even after powering up he was getting folded by queen on the ground for air by a fucking paper wall his stamina and durability is so damn overrated he was in bandages for 7 days after an extreme diff with a 2nd commander king>Bitchsmoke
Lanji fans need to learn they’re place
not even a sanji fan and your cope about sanji is really funny to see:suresure:

And yet the person knocked out and captured was Big Mom. You can say “negged” All you want but one of them ended up chained and it wasn’t queen.
I don't understand what you are trying to prove by bringing this up. Queen is strong enough to capture a BM with no DF, no haki, and the mental capacity of a child via sneak attack. Cool. He was still incapable of facing nerfed BM 1v1 in any capacity.

not even a sanji fan and your cope about sanji is really funny to see:suresure:
Everything I said actually happened did it not
Luffy after powering up got his ass kicked still
Sanji after power up still got his ass kicked
Zoro after powering up literally 3 tapped king and had him running to avoid a direct confrontation 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.