(Possible roger)
Luffy eos >>IMU joyboy fraud beard and roger wb garp
So why is goofy Stan’s bitching so much about zoro
When destiny boy gonna be top 1

except Koby doesn't refer to himself as a hero, everyone around him does

Blackbeard even acknowledges him.
Umm Zoro will be soon referred to as King of Hell by the world

Rayleigh is called Dark King 🤴

Its a very fluid portrayal..I mean Coby seems too calm and low key to be Garp. If anything he seems more like Sengoku.

But regardless its just really hard to see Coby getting to that level considering how weak he is right now.

British Empire colonized Indian subcontinent for 200 years. Not a fan of monarchy or colonization, but I know humans cant survive without wars.
The fact that British still have monarchy and preach others to establish democratic system, is beyond stupid.
The OP verse kind of have same syatem with World Government (WEF, UN, etc).
I dont know how many of you know about the book "The Great Reset" by Klaus Schwab and that Pzifer's CEO is also head of WEF.
Dutch farmer protests and recent fertilizer ban by Canada.
Where the world is heading :few:
Maybe I am watching too many conspiracy theories 💀

in a direct 1v1, nerfed BM negged Queen

Literally the chapter in which BM was captured was called "queen's gambit", because if brachio bomber didn't make BM pass out, Queen would be fucked.

really dude?

Name one other marine apart from Koby and Garp that is referred to as a hero? Koby paralleling garp doesn't mean he needs to equal Luffy, Luffy has no equal. However Koby still parallels Garp in that he is Luffy's closest friend in the marines.
And yet the person knocked out and captured was Big Mom. You can say “negged” All you want but one of them ended up chained and it wasn’t queen.

And Garp wasn’t called the hero of the marine after he and roger fought an opponent together. Coby got called a hero when he and Blackbeard fought together.

So unless you think Blackbeard is roger, Coby isn’t Garp

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How lol

I think Sanji high diffs but I’ll give King the benefit of the doubt and say it’s extreme diff
Fire doesn't work very well on King because he's immunity to all-natural elements—I don't think it means all-natural element-based attacks don't work at all, just so we're clear. Further, King is more likely to have better resistance to fire due to his close affinity with fire, which is implied via Jackpot.

Two, we have 0 reasons to believe Sanji packs enough AP to hurt King through his defense even if we ignore his fire resistance because Zoro was scaring Kaido and Big Mom with these attacks even before his eventual power-up—both of whom are several times more durable than Queen while King is even more durable than those two.

He is just as fast Sanji if not faster but he doesn't have any physical restrictions or time limits. His attacks on average are devastatingly more powerful. He's just as good as Zoro at CQC; can't say the same about Sanji. He likely has better endurance despite his durability because the most sought Lunarian ability isn't their durability but their endurance. The government had access to Kaido's body but he was conducting endurance tests on King, not Kaido. He's virtually better at about everything that matters in this fight.

P.S. for whatever it's worth, post-exo Sanji was sure Zoro could kill him, and he didn't even know about CoC back then.

Lmaoo talk about an actual speed reader
Exoskeleton Sanji was bleeding from getting ragdolled in the wall

Where as Raid Suit was durable enough to save him from getting smashed into a building

Raid suit is far far far more durable.
What are you trying to prove here dumbfuck? Sanji literally gets up the very next panel
Really feel like I am talking to a 10 year old right now lol

So Luffy finally beating Kaido after 200 power ups when Zoro did 90% of the work is meant to be impressive?
Zoro can solo Kaido right now.
Luffy can't do that.
Who's speed reading now? zolo almost didn't do that much damage only papercut wounds and Kaido isn't even bother by it one bit lmao

Zoro did 90% of the work
This why you don't inhale copium kids:luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.