Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is the biggest let down this chap

Post Wano chapter have been a rollercoaster and in the bad way : Green Bull coming but for nothing, Shanks coming but for nothing, BB coming but for almost nothing etc etc
At least others made up for it, like new yonko positions, touching on the issue what happens with Kaido not around Wano anymore, last admiral introduction, Shanks giving a tease to his haki by flexing it on an admiral, I am letdown by this chapter a lot more, the only one that let me down is the previous one, the Cross Guild exposure was good but Oda really off screened Sabo-Dragon convo, which automatically reduces the rating of previous chapter.

Life as a Warlord downplayer/yonkotard must be so hard now.

Imagine spewing utter horseshit like ‘Mihawk is YC level’ and ‘Hancock will go down to a mere Marine captain’ for years, only to have Mihawk turn down the silver medalist position that no one wants and for Hancock to absolutely slay in this chapter. We told you so many times that the warlords were a part of the balance of power and that they would be appropriately strong. But nope! You had to cling to your delusions and a shitty title that not even Buggy wants right now :pepehawk::pepehawk::pepehawk:

The good old theory of "Benn wipes Shanks' ass every morning" seems to be true afterall.
which make even more impressive Mihawk bounty a lone wolf:milaugh:

Signs of fear guys
When old and rusty Rayleigh pulls up near you without even touching you

When Shanks comes with his entire crew and uses his Haki and sword on you

Such is the legend of THE DARK KING
Dude is Yonko level at 80 years old and retired.

BARE MINIMUM PIRATE KING LEVEL EoS
Mihawk already got pirate king level hype himself

And then Oda said this

"Swordsman of One Piece when they cut it hurts"
At least 3 of these guys are Pirate King level and ZORO WILL SURPASS THEM ALL

COPE
MALD
SEETHE
MAKE EXCUSES
BITCH
MOAN
CRY
SHIT YOUR PANTS
DOODLE WITH THE CRAYONS

EOS ZORO PIRATE KING LEVEL+++++++++++
I totally agree, well I see Zoro EoS equal to the strongest Joy Boy
Post automatically merged:

not a single scratch after fighting a yonkou..., and that kidhawk pretty much fine after BB using his black hole DF

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
At least others made up for it, like new yonko positions, touching on the issue what happens with Kaido not around Wano anymore, last admiral introduction, Shanks giving a tease to his haki by flexing it on an admiral, I am letdown by this chapter a lot more, the only one that let me down is the previous one, the Cross Guild exposure was good but Oda really off screened Sabo-Dragon convo, which automatically reduces the rating of previous chapter.
For me the worst thing was Shanks, the guy came to Wano really for nothing, the weirdest thing in OP for a long time.
The guy came to Wano for what reasons ? And just after he left to handle Barto ? Really ?
Oda just wanted to hype Shanks and he did it in the lamest way.
And GB got the short end of the stick

Let's put all the bias out and look at Captain Coby in this chapter objectively

- Ray was worried enough to come himself to save Hancock from Coby
- Coby Resisted Hancock's slave arrow
- Coby was holding back against Hancock because he want his men, particularly Helmeppo to go back to normal
- Blackbeard acknowledged Coby's strength and his help in Rocky port.
-Coby commanding the Seraphims means he's above them in strength.
- Kidnapping Coby get you 1.8+ billion bounty increase

W W W W W W

:queenhear:
How to promote your agenda by pretending to be objective:shame:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am Akainu fan. There is no need to specially invest again. But given how BB was written in the chapter, I don't have much higher hopes on Akainu either.
There isn't anything bad about BB in this chapter. This is how he always functioned if we ignore the pointless agendas. He always avoided useless fights instead of being unrealistically brave for no logical reason like our protagonists.

BB was written fine in the chapter, this is the same BB we known since pre timeskip.

The biggest problem is him capturing Koby is supposed to be big apparently. But Oda failed massively to deliver why. This is what happens when you off screen important shit, and reveal it in one panel that he became a hero in the rocky port incident.

Unless Koby's capture is very worth it, the chapter for BB remains shit, which is the bulk of the focus, him attacking the island.