Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Little Cahokia

No I am not memeing look at all the similarities King has with Robin both were second in command, both are highly wanted by the WG, Both were introduced in November, both were in Government captivity Robin in Tequila Wolf, King in Punk Hazard , an Admiral Aokoji and Green Bull were introduced beating on them etc
My guy... Carrot is the biggest parallel to Robin if she joins and I'm just leave it here. The problem is King is going to the crew too OP and Zoro will probably leave the crew if this happens.

My guy... Carrot is the biggest parallel to Robin if she joins and I'm just leave it here. The problem is King is going to the crew too OP and Zoro will probably leave the crew if this happens.
Carrot pararales Robin how?
I don't mean to be rude just asking
King pararales Robin. Robin lost her home because of the WG King his race cause of the WG
Carrot dream was to go on adventures at least once in her lifetime that has already been accomplished.
KINGS DREAM to burn the WG to the burn has not

Last edited:
L

Little Cahokia

Carrot pararales Robin how?
I don't mean to be rude just asking
King pararales Robin. Robin lost her home because of the WG King his race cause of the WG
Carrot dream was to go on adventures at least once in her lifetime that has already been accomplished.
KINGS DREAM to burn the WG to the burn has not
So we are doing this... Keep in mind Robin is my favorite One Piece character, Sanji is very close second and Carrot is nowhere near these two.

1. EVERY WE KNOW ABOUT ROBIN HAPPENED AFTER SHE JOINED!!

2. People are always on Carrot's ass for not having a backstory. Depending on how you look it at Robin went 9 ARCS not having a backstory we she was first introduced and 5 ARCS not having one after she joined.

3. She was not invited or expected to join. Obviously with the shock of Yamato not joining and she’s only logical character to join. If she pops out of the barrel she was obviously not invited but it's a person they are not going to sat no to. We're not going back to Wano, no tama, momonsuke, or Yamato. King is literally a guy that they just fought and didn't even try to stop Kaido as opposed to what Robin did with Crocodile.

4. They are around the strength. King is going to bring to much powerscaling problems with the monster trio and make the crew a bit too OP this is one of the reasons why didn't Yamato is not joining.

5. Nami, Robin and Carrot are all girls and would the second to join their respective sea if you don't count Luffy.

Zoro Nami Usopp Sanji
Chopper Robin Franky Brook
Jinbei Carrot ?? ??

Keep in mind I'm also in doubts that Carrot will join the only thing I can do is pray.
Post automatically merged:

As dead as Pell was after he took a nuke

Does She have a dream? Because King has a dream

KINGS dream is a selfless one he just wants to get rid of the WG and CD and make the world a better place
Yes she has dream seeing the world and inherting Pedro's will of seeing the New Dawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we are doing this... Keep in mind Robin is my favorite One Piece character, Sanji is very close second and Carrot is nowhere near these two.

1. EVERY WE KNOW ABOUT ROBIN HAPPENED AFTER SHE JOINED!!

2. People are always on Carrot's ass for not having a backstory. Depending on how you look it at Robin went 9 ARCS not having a backstory we she was first introduced and 5 ARCS not having one after she joined.

3. She was not invited or expected to join. Obviously with the shock of Yamato not joining and she’s only logical character to join. If she pops out of the barrel she was obviously not invited but it's a person they are not going to sat no to. We're not going back to Wano, no tama, momonsuke, or Yamato. King is literally a guy that they just fought and didn't even try to stop Kaido as opposed to what Robin did with Crocodile.

4. They are around the strength. King is going to bring to much powerscaling problems with the monster trio and make the crew a bit too OP this is one of the reasons why didn't Yamato is not joining.

5. Nami, Robin and Carrot are all girls and would the second to join their respective sea if you don't count Luffy.

Zoro Nami Usopp Sanji
Chopper Robin Franky Brook
Jinbei Carrot ?? ??

Keep in mind I'm also in doubts that Carrot will join the only thing I can do is pray.
The Monster Trio is already broken by Jimbe who is stronger than Sanji and the Straw hats need to be the strongest crew to make Luffy PK
Nami Robin and King have a better similarities than all being Girls all were members of enemy groups arling pirates, baraqoe works and now beast Pirates.
That's the thing people like Yamato or Carrot are to obvious while King joining would be a surprise expect to people who already saw the hints nobody thought Robin would join back in 2001

L

Little Cahokia

The Monster Trio is already broken by Jimbe who is stronger than Sanji and the Straw hats need to be the strongest crew to make Luffy PK
Nami Robin and King have a better similarities than all being Girls all were members of enemy groups arling pirates, baraqoe works and now beast Pirates.
That's the thing people like Yamato or Carrot are to obvious while King joining would be a surprise expect to people who already saw the hints nobody thought Robin would join back in 2001
So here is the problem with former enemies camp. Did King try to stop the Beast Pirates in any shape or form? Because Both Nami and Robin did. Nami went againist Arlong and Robin betrayed Crocodile. What crew position will he even fill?

Status
Not open for further replies.