Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you wait for the chapter of transition (the chapter where we see the strawhat again entering a new aera or doing something new)

It's the only chance for Carrot to REappear

After that I suggest to make a poll with ONLY:

- Someone New
- No one

Indeed, while being an honorary strawhat, Vivi lacks a LOT of strawhats parameters. Same for Hancock and Smoker. Those two possibilities are therefore the only viable one for me.

I suggest you wait for the chapter of transition (the chapter where we see the strawhat again entering a new aera or doing something new)

- Someone New
- No one

Indeed, while being an honorary strawhat, Vivi lacks a LOT of strawhats parameters. Same for Hancock and Smoker. Those two possibilities are therefore the only viable one for me.
The only parameter Vivi lacks is a dream with an end goal, and with the WG after her that’ll be easy to find. Vivi is still a better candidate than carrot

The only parameter Vivi lacks is a dream with an end goal, and with the WG after her that’ll be easy to find. Vivi is still a better candidate than carrot
No.

Vivi lacks a lot more than that:

A quirk
A special skill
A post
A symbolic reach
The hint of three driving forces

Those were things Carrot had or had introduction to

Vivi is a good honorary strawhat, but a bad candidate. She might reunite with the strawhat but only as a temporary guest

No.

Vivi lacks a lot more than that:

A quirk
A special skill
A post
A symbolic reach
The hint of three driving forces

Those were things Carrot had or had introduction to

Vivi is a good honorary strawhat, but a bad candidate. She might reunite with the strawhat but only as a temporary guest
A quirk: So does Jinbe
A post: Oda already showed how helpful a diplomatic role was during drum island
A symbolic reach: What does this even mean
Three driving forces?: Her friendship with luffy her life being in danger her kingdom being in danger

Carrot had nothing and it’s time you finally admit that.

Una peculiaridad: Jinbe también
Una publicación: Oda ya mostró cuán útil fue un papel diplomático durante la isla del tambor
Un alcance simbólico: ¿Qué significa esto?
¿Tres fuerzas motrices?: Su amistad con Luffy, su vida en peligro, su reino en peligro.

Carrot no tenía nada y es hora de que finalmente lo admitas.
Excelente análisis, ni yo podría haberlo escrito mejor.

A quirk: So does Jinbe
A post: Oda already showed how helpful a diplomatic role was during drum island
A symbolic reach: What does this even mean
Three driving forces?: Her friendship with luffy her life being in danger her kingdom being in danger

Carrot had nothing and it’s time you finally admit that.
Actually no. Jinbe has a quirk, it's just very subtle. Jinbe has a problem understanding certain situations and sometime has weird comments on a situation, you can see that in Wano and fishmen island.

A diplomatic role is not a role, at least not in the One Piece lore.

A symbolic reach is all the symbolism that inspired the creation of the character and it's characteristics and skills.

Three driving force are:

A need / A desire (a dream/goal) / An allegeance to Luffy to fight for him.

There is a reason why a part of the community is still holding the hope for Carrot.
She was the best candidate. EVEN IF she doesn't join, Carrot was the character with the biggest probabilities, in front of EVERY character.

Yes EVEN in front of Yamato AND Vivi.

You guys choosed to ignore my warnings about Yamato and the subversive affirmations.

Result: What I warned you about happenned.

Remember one other thing, I did not prove that Carrot was about to join, I proved that despite her complete disappearance in Wano, she had a SPECIAL status regarding the story, because of all those little details.

Result: She is about to become queen. After being completely ABSENT.

Never forget : The devil is in the details

En realidad no. Jinbe tiene una peculiaridad, es muy sutil. Jinbe tiene problemas para comprender ciertas situaciones y, en ocasiones, tiene comentarios extraños sobre una situación, puedes ver eso en Wano y la isla de los hombres-pez.

Un rol diplomático no es un rol, al menos no en la historia de One Piece.

Un alcance simbólico es todo el simbolismo que inspiró la creación del personaje y sus características y habilidades.

Tres fuerzas motrices son:

Una necesidad / Un deseo (un sueño/meta) / Una petición a Luffy de luchar por él.

Hay una razón por la cual una parte de la comunidad aún tiene esperanzas en Carrot.
Ella era la mejor candidata. INCLUSO SI ella no se une, Carrot era el personaje con mayores probabilidades, frente a TODOS los personajes.

Sí, INCLUSO frente a Yamato Y Vivi.

Ustedes eligieron ignorar mis advertencias sobre Yamato y las afirmaciones subversivas.

Resultado: sucedió lo que te advertí.

Recuerda otra cosa, no probé que Carrot estaba a punto de unirse, probé que a pesar de su completa desaparición en Wano, tenía un estatus ESPECIAL con respecto a la historia, debido a todos esos pequeños detalles.

Resultado: está a punto de convertirse en reina. Después de estar completamente AUSENTE.

Nunca olvides: El diablo está en los detalles
Digo sueño, porque su objetivo era irse de aventura de un día al mar, para mí su sueño (más como una obsesión) era vengar la muerte de Pedro por Perospero y ni siquiera pudo hacer eso, uno de los dos Minks más poderosos, Neko, tuvieron que intervenir.

The request to fight for him has never been, it was just one more in Onigashima, even Tama did more than her.

There is no need, see that Pedro is much better than her, because he does have Haki of observation and armor, and with that he is more useful than a power that is only when there is a full moon.

- Someone New
- No one

Luffy doesn't want weaklings in his crew...

Even if Vivi lacks something, she was already once a SH and deserves to sail with them to Laugh Tale...

Somehow, I get the feeling this choice will end up backfiring on Yamato.

The ill author wasted Yamato big time... Yamato has to be killed by BB to make her character wasted more than ever...

Please reset the poll:
  • Vivi
  • Hancock
  • Smoker
  • Nothing
These are the only valid choices now...
and Tama:kata:

This chapter completely destroyed the argument that Tama would not join until she was older because Oda could never put a child in serious fight.
BlackBeard's commanders look less impressive every time they do something and we literally had a kid fighting BlackBeard himself. Tama will be ready to take on any of those titanic jobbers after training for one or two arcs.
:cheers:

and Tama:kata:

This chapter completely destroyed the argument that Tama would not join until she was older because Oda could never put a child in serious fight.
BlackBeard's commanders look less impressive every time they do something and we literally had a kid fighting BlackBeard himself. Tama will be ready to take on any of those titanic jobbers after training for one or two arcs.
:cheers:
You seriously comparing cyborg freaks to actual children?

Status
Not open for further replies.