TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Aside from the obvious hiruzen wank, it seems like you're ranking them based on "peaceful times" alone.

The first literally created what would eventually be the current system. And the second made a lot of changes and improvements that's still in effect today. You can't judge those two by peaceful times in their life cause they are the reason the peaceful times came about.

Also, what did minato do? He only had a brief serving as hokage. And he sacrificed himself to keep the village safe in that time.
Hiruzen's responsible for the village surviving.

Tobirama created ninjutsu, attempted peaceful negotiations twice with Kumogakure (died one of those times), IIRC created the Chuunin Exam & ANBU + the police force which resulted in Uchiha discrimination.

Very proactive Hokage but he also had a short tenure. Hiruzen was a youngerster when Hashirama was around and was a teen when Tobirama died. So at most he had a few years to be Hokage, short reign.

Hashirama created the village, big ups. Hashirama handed out bijuu, big downs.

if the aokiji spoilers are true i just died inside

he probably wont fight the strawhats if he was a captain and would probably betray bb, that means sanji will have to fight one of these goofy bozos like vasco burgess or pizzaro :peperain:

pls 10th captain be a returning character or a new one

if the aokiji spoilers are true i just died inside

he probably wont fight the strawhats if he was a captain and would probably betray bb, that means sanji will have to fight one of these goofy bozos like vasco burgess or pizzaro :peperain:

pls 10th captain be a returning character or a new one
Wait what about Laffite? :beckmoji: