Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He led them through the wars while also leaving Naruto (the village Jinchuuriki) with nothing, letting Orochimaru get away with experimentation, and putting the village in jeopardy because of that decision (it also led to Sunagakure losing their Kage as well lol)
Naruto had a decent apartment and an allowance for food. The abuse or negligence only comes from the anime, which is not canon. Could he have been better? Yeah. But Naruto was very well off in all ways but companionship.

Orochimaru escaping was bad on him, yes. We talked about it.
Danzo was forced to stand up and take action as Hiruzen was incapable of handling everything that was left to him (he stated this himself)
Because no person is an island? Naruto has Shikamaru at the end of Shippuden in this role, a close adviser. Hiruzen is repeatedly said to be a bleeding heart and tries to negotiate as much as possible until the last second—which is a flaw. Which is why he had Danzo who executed what the village needed to be done. But this combination still led Konoha through...

2nd Shinobi World War
3rd Shinobi World War
Sunagakure/Otogakure attack

With potential for the 1st Shinobi World War, it's not conclusive.

lot of what happened IS partially their fault but letting Hiruzen move them away from their original position in the village was definitely a bad move. Which brings me back to the Danzo point

The Uchiha faced discrimination before Hiruzen's reign, it grew under his and exploded after the Kyuubi attack but the Uchiha dug their own graves. Hiruzen should be given a pat on the back for all the time he gave them to rethink their course.
He needed a shadow Kage to maintain his rule. Others did not.. that's all I'm saying
Others didn't rule for 45+ years and through as many conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.