Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You’re not wrong, but the difference is that we can at least assume Hyogoro got a standard off-screen goodbye and will resume his role as yakuza boss. Carrot got shoe-horned into a strange role for her character, and the justification for it made no sense. They invoked her inheritance of Pedro’s will, but Pedro’s will was to sail with the pirate king and for Carrot to see why his sacrifice was necessary. Nothing to do with ruling Zou. Not to mention that nothing about her character suggests competence as a ruler.
After what we've seen with Marco and Towel I'm guessing any goodbye or event that we missed will be saved for a flashback that plays at a relevant time.

Like if Hyogoro tells Luffy something important that comes up later.

People don't seem to understand that Imu destroyed an island in her first show of strength..While Enel showed all his strength at the end of the fight..It doesn't matter if Imu used an ancient weapon or a digsy thing, this is the best introduction of a character at the moment.
At least it's better than Fuji summoning a 2 meter meteor or Gb not defeating Momo...Does this mean that the power of these people is weak?
:seriously::seriously::seriously:

The fuck. When did i take anything back. Skypea Enel IS beating any YC1 with his presented feats there. The lightning clouds are useless in a 1v1 and he won't have the time to create them. Doesn't matter when El Thor is enough.
Bro, that's the part where I disagree. I know, Pre-TS inconsistency but saying Pre-TS Enel beats YC1 is like saying Alabasta Crocodile is on their level. Enel's power is massive but all YC1 can hit and blitz him without issues since the physical differences between Pre-TS and Post-TS villains is that massive. Not to mention that King would legit tank his attacks. Marco evades them as well as Katakuri.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

People don't seem to understand that Imu destroyed an island in her first show of strength..While Enel showed all his strength at the end of the fight..It doesn't matter if Imu used an ancient weapon or a digsy thing, this is the best introduction of a character at the moment.
At least it's better than Fuji summoning a 2 meter meteor or Gb not defeating Momo...Does this mean that the power of these people is weak?
:seriously::seriously::seriously:
Enel did it too
First thing he did was destroyed his home island when he got devil fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.