Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter is one big yawn at this point. Last chapter had great themes but horrible execution by Oda. After wallowing endlessly on Wano we are rushing with no explanation and important scenes are off-screened. I am evolving from enthusiastic to quite skeptical.

Bro, that's the part where I disagree. I know, Pre-TS inconsistency but saying Pre-TS Enel beats YC1 is like saying Alabasta Crocodile is on their level. Enel's power is massive but all YC1 can hit and blitz him without issues since the physical differences between Pre-TS and Post-TS villains is that massive. Not to mention that King would legit tank his attacks. Marco evades them as well as Katakuri.
Oda has said he regretted introducing Croc early into the story

He literally had Luffy tell Enel he was weak compared to the strong pirates in the blue sea

Bro, that's the part where I disagree. I know, Pre-TS inconsistency but saying Pre-TS Enel beats YC1 is like saying Alabasta Crocodile is on their level. Enel's power is massive but all YC1 can hit and blitz him without issues since the physical differences between Pre-TS and Post-TS villains is that massive. Not to mention that King would legit tank his attacks. Marco evades them as well as Katakuri.
Definitely disagree. No one, not even King is tanking his attacks without damage when Zeus makes BM scream in pain with Enel producing volt Zeus can't evem dream off.
His observation Haki surpasses that of Katakuri in many parts. His only short coming are physical stats which are buffed accordingly as the story progressed.

Still, see no problem with him on Skypea fighting them 1v1.

we can at least assume Hyogoro got a standard off-screen goodbye
Same goes for Carrot, a point that I keep bringing up to people is how none of the Minks, besides the dukes, were there for the send off, and none of the SH complained about not saying good bye to Carrot. So whats more likely? All the minks decided to not see the SHs off and none of the SHs remembered Carrot OR the minks left in that time skip between her becoming duke andthe finale, and all of them already departed before the SHs so they already had their send off?

People don't seem to understand that Imu destroyed an island in her first show of strength..While Enel showed all his strength at the end of the fight..It doesn't matter if Imu used an ancient weapon or a digsy thing, this is the best introduction of a character at the moment.
At least it's better than Fuji summoning a 2 meter meteor or Gb not defeating Momo...Does this mean that the power of these people is weak?
:seriously::seriously::seriously:
no, but then why not say "look, nika is in wano" and drop the thing there?

Oda has said he regretted introducing Croc early into the story

He literally had Luffy tell Enel he was weak compared to the strong pirates in the blue sea
Knowing Oda he might even change his opinion on Enel. He'll appear way stronger, that's for sure. But again, Pre-TS Enel is different. Especially when it comes to YC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.