Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest party in the world is something stupid luffy would say.

The theme of every arc ends with partying .
That's what made me make the prediction in the first place. Oda loves to conclude every arc with a huge party.

What better way to conclude the series than by having the biggest party fathomable, and include as many characters from the entirety of the series as possible.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm going to go ahead and bring up the fact while teasing us as hard as they could, Lance posted an image of lighting striking. He claimed this would happen to everyone on Wano. Fans speculated it was a new island. All that work just for Imu to nuke Wano because "Fuck Luffy".

I think Zoro got butt raped by Kaido mid fight. Wano should be saved prementually even if they are racist xenophobia anti mink...... You know fuck wano,.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I'm going to go ahead and bring up the fact while teasing us as hard as they could, Lance posted an image of lighting striking. He claimed this would happen to everyone on Wano. Fans speculated it was a new island. All that work just for Imu to nuke Wano because "Fuck Luffy".

I think Zoro got butt raped by Kaido mid fight. Wano should be saved prementually even if they are racist xenophobia anti mink...... You know fuck wano,.
Put down the barrel.
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.