Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

kinda dead 4 a 10/10 chapter. i am getting to the point of night where i feel the need to googoo eyes over one piece treasure cruise
The leakers are kinda behaving like OP Youtubers/Twitter (oh wait that explains it) and Reddit tbh. Overhyped these chapters. Very reactionary and clout chasing.

The panels and full context of the chapter, dialogue and such may enhance it as usual but I can't feel this is a 10/10 yet except when compared to post TS standards especially Wano.

We keep getting more mysteries than answers, unresolved storylines and recycling of ideas too.
Ofc Imu is a silhouette this chapter too. Oda needs an intervention for his silhouette fetish.

kinda dead 4 a 10/10 chapter. i am getting to the point of night where i feel the need to googoo eyes over one piece treasure cruise
These info fit a maximum of 6-7 panels so we have a lot of other info. Surely Imu and Goatfy's dream reveal makes it 9/10 a minimum so we have to wait for other info to come.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Barrel bros are going through it right now, leave them be :josad:
You don't see @Pot Goblin or @Peppercore talking about Kaido fucking Zoro's ass. There are levels to this shit.

I'm pissed about how Oda has handled Carrot, too, but, I'm a huge Vivi fan, so I've grown used to waiting for Nakama.

If you told kid-me that Vivi hadn't rejoined after Chapter 1000, I would have sworn up a god damn fucking storm. But, we stay winning. Vivi, Carrot, Yamato: they're all joining. Hell, Tama, too.

Deny the hate and anger, and embrace the cope. I will hibernate in a barrel through winter, until the crew it truly complete. BELIEVE IN THE BARREL.

G

Gorosei Informer

Barrel bros waiting for Carrot to pop out of the barrel
:parkcry:
At this point if I could draw it, I'd draw Yamato and Carrot joining with a special middle finger gift for Oda as tribute too from them.
Tempted to try to relearn so I can actually draw headcanons, meme ideas, chapter Ideas etc.
I used to love drawing at one point in my life.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You don't see @Pot Goblin or @Peppercore talking about Kaido fucking Zoro's ass. There are levels to this shit.

I'm pissed about how Oda has handled Carrot, too, but, I'm a huge Vivi fan, so I've grown used to waiting for Nakama.

If you told kid-me that Vivi hadn't rejoined after Chapter 1000, I would have sworn up a god damn fucking storm. But, we stay winning. Vivi, Carrot, Yamato: they're all joining. Hell, Tama, too.

Deny the hate and anger, and embrace the cope. I will hibernate in a barrel through winter, until the crew it truly complete. BELIEVE IN THE BARREL.
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

I'm gonna get you help one of these days :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.