Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Pedro's Ghost in Wano Act 4?!?
I lost hope in Carrot when she couldn't defeat Perospero. It was over after that point
Carrot losing to Perospero is important, because she needed to learn that revenge is stupid. Pedro wanted Carrot to help bring about the Dawn, and she's trying to get revenge and murder a guy who didn't even kill Pedro. Perospero NEVER tried to kill Pedro, and Carrot is still obsessed with blaming Perosphero for Pedro's death. Up until now, Carrot has COMPLETELY MISSED the point of Pedro's sacrifice.

Carrot needs to get over her petty revenge and focus on doing what she really wants to do: fulfill Pedro's Will, and help the Straw Hats. Carrot needed to lose to Perospero, to realize she was going down a dumb, dark path. Now, I think she's about ready to join.

I'm going to go ahead and bring up the fact while teasing us as hard as they could, Lance posted an image of lighting striking. He claimed this would happen to everyone on Wano. Fans speculated it was a new island. All that work just for Imu to nuke Wano because "Fuck Luffy".

I think Zoro got butt raped by Kaido mid fight. Wano should be saved prementually even if they are racist xenophobia anti mink...... You know fuck wano,.
what?

G

Gorosei Informer

What the hell fo imu can destroy any country just by crossing crossing it out on a map:choppawhat: I'm curious as to what this devil fruit is
I think it's a Vegapunk weapon/invention that was sent out prematurely or maybe it synchronises either whatever power Imu has.

Since Enel had observation reaching across Skypeia like the biggest radar IIRC, involving his devil fruit synergy ofc and Haki God Shanks has country wide CoC apparently or something like that at least, then Imu might just be this broken and OP ofc.

Back at Jaya too, Van Auger easily sniped a seagull flying far from the island and Yasopp is known for being snipe hairs off an ant from a certain distance too lol.

Ace and BB did island size type atacks or so, the scaling in OP is insane! Reminds me of the amazing scene of Pain nuking Konoha too.

Maybe Imus potential DF or and even Uranus works on a X Marks The Spot type targeting system too?

Status
Not open for further replies.