Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro ties into this too. Zoro was introduced as starving for the sake of his bet with Helmeppo,, and he ate the badly-made rice balls off the ground, to appreciate the girl's kindness, even telling Luffy and Koby to tell the girl that the food was "delicious". Zoro embodied two of Sanji's traits here, respect for food, and kindness.

Zoro was with Luffy to deliver the food to Okobore Town in Wano. Shimotsuki Ushimaru refused to eat food, and gave it to Yamato instead.
Yeah that's true too omfg! The parallels and Sanji relation there too! Samurai never admit they're hungry and Zeff also hid his hunger from Sanji to ease his guilt and let him eat too when they were stranded!

Zoros rice balls moment (Onigiri heh) really sold me on him and sane with Ushimaru and Yamato!
Post automatically merged:

Saving the best for last :pepebusi:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I have no idea how my posts are coherent right now, I am honestly tripping through time. Zoinks, Scoob, the Gatorade Ghost is Guzzling

If a woodchuck could chuck would

Law is in the Barrel

Who was Clue in the killing

Jinbei robs the Sanji Vinsmoke and breaks the third generation Zoro's swords

Real spoilers form Aren't-Fake-R-Us

Foxy Awakens his Devil Fruit, and slows the Manga Release. Next break is for 30 years.

My problem isn't that he doesn't mention the dreams that's fine.

It's that we don't see any damn meaningful progression aside from Luffy,Zoro,Robin and Usopp(Barely for him).

Instead we waste 500 panels on rushed side characters or fodder who have stupid designs for cheap gags(Gifters).

It really can't be hard to let Sanji or Nami show something onscreen related to their dream.
:seriously:
Get Usopp out of there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.