Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Im's power works somewhat like Yhwach's except he and Nika are awakened at the same time or so.....
After his battle with Yamamoto, Yhwach supposedly lost his powers. Quincy folklore spoke of him as "The Sealed King": after 900 years of being sealed, he would regain his pulse; after another 90, he would regain his intellect; and after 9 more years, he would absorb the power of every "impure" Quincy to make their abilities his own.

Correct but the manga is getting cliche.

Eitherway we get entire info why imu never used this before. He had plenty of time to wipe out pirates like roger, wb , kaido. Maybe imu does not like killing people if it has to be necessary that will threaten his regime.
I don't think he wants to wipe out all of them, he wants to keep the Yonko in a stalemate tho, as long as they are in a stalemate the balance runs it's course.

However Luffy having a df that threatens them and they didn't do shit about him and neither Blackbead, both him and Luffy had their posters crossed, I smell bs with these powers.

He probably attacked after Sabo's location got revealed
Post automatically merged:

And this is my problem with Imu, if he could just wipe out islands from this throne, he had plenty of opportunities to wipe out Luffy.

Already a shit villain.
Why would Imu want to wipe out Luffy. Luffy doesn’t even know about Imu’s existence.

You’re desperately trying to make Imu look like a shit villain for no reason.

fucking sad cunt

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Did furry fans really think Carrot had a shot when she got like 10 lines in all 150 chapters of Wano :gokulaugh:
In all fairness Carrot's "conclusion" was complete dogshit. There was no build up to any of that. Carrot was never portrayed as a leader at any point during the story, she's too young, and her acceptance of her new role happened offscreen. Can you blame them for the barrel hopium? :kayneshrug:

Your giving Luffy too much and

Dragon and Sabo too little

And you think Akainu will be blueno'ed?
:beckmoji:
well i don’t want to but im being realistic

akainu gave luffy his scar n killed his brother sure it’s sabo’s too

but remember oda made luffy defeat doflamingo alone, didn’t even make law and luffy defeat him in tag team when law had every right to be the only one with the finishing blow

I don't think he wants to wipe out all of them, he wants to keep the Yonko in a stalemate tho, as long as they are in a stalemate the balance runs it's course.

However Luffy having a df that threatens them and they didn't do shit about him and neither Blackbead, both him and Luffy had their posters crossed, I smell bs with these powers.
Yep imu uses it when it threatens his regime.

I still dont get why he never used it on Roger.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
a lot of us always thought Im is Rocks (who wanted to be King of the World)
it would not surprise me if he beat both Roger and Garp in God Valley and took ownership of Uranus
Nah,
Seems like Roger and Garp really protected IMU and his slaves.

Also, it's seems Xebec legit was extreme diffed by 2 Top Tiers. Xebec was different breed and he almost got the throne

Status
Not open for further replies.