Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably attacked after Sabo's location got revealed
Post automatically merged:

And this is my problem with Imu, if he could just wipe out islands from this throne, he had plenty of opportunities to wipe out Luffy.

Already a shit villain.
We don't know the conditions of his power with 1 line of spoilers lol....

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think the reason Imu doesn't go sicko mode with their nuke is the whole thing with the balance of the world. If there are no pirates then citizens have nothing to fear so no benefits for the WG.

And in this scenario it seems that the reason they're nuking this kingdom right now is the the royalty were egotistical and sat or touched the empty throne. Since the royals were warned no to during the reviere with Stelly even being tempted.

I think the reason Imu doesn't go sicko mode with their nuke is the whole thing with the balance of the world. If there are no pirates then citizens have nothing to fear so no benefits for the WG.

And in this scenario it seems that the reason they're nuking this kingdom right now is the the royalty were egotistical and sat or touched the empty throne. Since the royals were warned no to during the reviere with Stelly even being tempted.
I think because Sabo revealed of Imu's existence as the one who sat on the empty throne.

Probably Doffy knows of Imu too yet he didn't do a thing about him.

He probably attacked after Sabo's location got revealed

And this is my problem with Imu, if he could just wipe out islands from this throne, he had plenty of opportunities to wipe out Luffy.

Already a shit villain.
Correct but the manga is getting cliche.

Eitherway we get entire info why imu never used this before. He had plenty of time to wipe out pirates like roger, wb , kaido. Maybe imu does not like killing people if it has to be necessary that will threaten his regime.

What is Lulicia Kingdom
Same place where Ace gets info about blackbeard in cover page. Also revolutionary army liberating it from pinkbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.