Status
Not open for further replies.
What are Fujitora's fuck ups?
- Exposing the World Government, so they wouldn't marines the credit for shit they didn't do?
- Exposing the World Government, in creating the monster known as Doflamingo that terrorized Dressrosa for decade+?
- Abolishing the Warlords a system that prevented the Marines from doing their jobs properly in multiple cases? A decision he made after hearing Smoker out.

Fujitora isn't fighting FOR the Marines (this is what Akainu does). He's fighting for the people as a Marine. There's a big difference in the two. His entire purpose of joining the Marines is related to changing the system quo that's in place.

Fujitora is the most competent admiral Akainu has under him, of course he has to keep it professional with him. Especially when he has loose control over Fujitora in the first. Fujitora's true ambition and goal is still unknown to the readers, we still have 0 idea as to why he decided to the join the Marines. Since the abolishing the warlords came after he was an admiral and had a conversation with Smoker who told him what happened at Alabasta.

- Akainu talks shit to the Gorosei? huh, all he ever did was express anger and told them how the Celestial Dragon's puppets stepped over them... even though Gorosei were the ones who ordered the CP0 to handle the Doflamingo case.. lmao. And then he gets told to shut his "insolent" mouth up.

Those same people are the ones who wanted him as Fleet Admiral over Aokiji. They wouldn't want him as the Fleet Admiral if he wasn't 100% loyal and obedient to them. Mans is the "red DOG" for a reason. He's not gonna bite the hand that fed him.
Wow bro preach! :finally:

What are Fujitora's fuck ups?
That's not a fuck up in your eyes but it is to the navy

- Akainu talks shit to the Gorosei? huh, all he ever did was express anger and told them how the Celestial Dragon's puppets stepped over them... even though Gorosei were the ones who ordered the CP0 to handle the Doflamingo case.. lmao. And then he gets told to shut his "insolent" mouth up.
I don't know about you but this dialogue is very aggressive

[Box: Red Line // The Holy Land of Mariejoa]
Akainu: Then that whole business with Doflamingo leaving the Shichibukai... / ...and the so-called “false report”... // That was your doing...? Orders from “higher up”?
Gorousei: ..................
[Box: Marine HQ Fleet Admiral / Sakazuki (Akainu)]
Akainu: Why does the whole world have to be played for fools... / ...for the sake of scum like Doflamingo?!! // If something like this ever happens again, my very reputation... / ...as Fleet Admiral of the Marines will be on the line!!! // Don’t you dare pull something like this again, you hear?!!!
Gorousei: .................. / Don’t speak to us like that, Sakazuki. // What does your reputation matter to us?!! // You Marines are merely the “public face” of the Government.
[Box: Supreme Authorities of the World Government / The Gorousei]
Gorousei: We entrusted this matter to Cipher Pol!!!
Akainu: Cipher Pol, eh......? / Let me guess. This business was carried about above even your heads, am I right?! By those puppets of the Tenryuubito!!!
Gorousei: Watch your mouth, Sakazuki.

Gorousei: What of the matter of Kuzan...?
Akainu: !!
Gorousei: It seems that man’s inestimable military assets are now in the hands of Blackbeard!! / And you speak of the Marines keeping face!
Akainu: That damn fool is no longer a member of the Marines!! / It’s none of our business where he is or what he’s up to!!

In all fairness Carrot's "conclusion" was complete dogshit. There was no build up to any of that. Carrot was never portrayed as a leader at any point during the story, she's too young, and her acceptance of her new role happened offscreen. Can you blame them for the barrel hopium? :kayneshrug:
I still have hope but if she doesn’t join then oda did her dirty

That's not a fuck up in your eyes but it is to the government

I don't know about you but this dialogue is very aggressive

[Box: Red Line // The Holy Land of Mariejoa]
Akainu: Then that whole business with Doflamingo leaving the Shichibukai... / ...and the so-called “false report”... // That was your doing...? Orders from “higher up”?
Gorousei: ..................
[Box: Marine HQ Fleet Admiral / Sakazuki (Akainu)]
Akainu: Why does the whole world have to be played for fools... / ...for the sake of scum like Doflamingo?!! // If something like this ever happens again, my very reputation... / ...as Fleet Admiral of the Marines will be on the line!!! // Don’t you dare pull something like this again, you hear?!!!
Gorousei: .................. / Don’t speak to us like that, Sakazuki. // What does your reputation matter to us?!! // You Marines are merely the “public face” of the Government.
[Box: Supreme Authorities of the World Government / The Gorousei]
Gorousei: We entrusted this matter to Cipher Pol!!!
Akainu: Cipher Pol, eh......? / Let me guess. This business was carried about above even your heads, am I right?! By those puppets of the Tenryuubito!!!
Gorousei: Watch your mouth, Sakazuki.

Gorousei: What of the matter of Kuzan...?
Akainu: !!
Gorousei: It seems that man’s inestimable military assets are now in the hands of Blackbeard!! / And you speak of the Marines keeping face!
Akainu: That damn fool is no longer a member of the Marines!! / It’s none of our business where he is or what he’s up to!!
i think MARINE ERA is Kinyagi :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.