Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He really doesn't want everyone to turn their forks to the WG when they find out there's someone sitting on the empty throne, which with their lies is supposed to represent "there's no single ruler of the world"
Yeah that's definitely what I expected, I just want to slander how petty they are purposely and relate it to a certain Spanish provider too.

:gokulaugh::milaugh:

I really hope Imu doesn't turn out to be bratty or have a bratty side, maybe like a manchild or even actual child lol. In before Imu is 3 children standing in a trenchcoat too /s.

It reminds of how the Emperor of China or w/e would kill people who saw him inside the forbidden city or something? Execute them? Imu must be based on that too?

if we get imu reveled before fucking vegapunk....
This is actually necessary imo. If imu is to be the final antagonist, then oda needs to show it more and avoid having a kaguya situation on his hand. But vegapunk has been a character that was introduced long ago(not seen, but still known) and we have seen vegapunks influence on the op world many times. So there's no rush to un-silhouette him prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.