Status
Not open for further replies.
Marine : Sir!! It appears that Lulucia Kingdom got destroyed by a mysterious power, most likely by some kind of dangerous weapon. All civilians are dead!!!

Akainu : Just put the blame on natural disasters and close the case.

Marine : b-but sir

Akainu : do as I say!!!

Marine : A-alright!!

But when Luffy does it:

Sir!! It appears that Lulucia Kingdom got destroyed by Monkey D Luffy, most likely by that god form on his poster. All civilians are dead!!!

Akainu : Nuke the area, destroy the ships! Barsolino go to the island

Marine : Wakainu Warsolino Wujitora Wreenbull the gooats

Greenbull : He's him Akainu is Him!

Marine : He's the goat

G

Gorosei Informer

I still don't understand why this chapter was named "Luffy's dream" if there's no reveal about it
Imagine being a weekly shonen jump reader in japan
You buy the magazine
Start reading the One Piece chapter
see the title "Luffy's dream"
get hyped for some reveal
just to have it being off screen in the actual chapter
Just lower your expectations and stop being entitled bro, accept and enjoy the mystery. You're asking for too much, so selfish!

Just wait until Goda offscreens Laugh Tale and finding the One Piece or he never shows what it is at least!

What an amazing man you are Goda! Wait, Goda to retire and stop writing One Piece, I don't want that he can't! I want him to write it for another 10 years! Now I'm gonna turn into a bird 🐦 because freedom.

(Extreme sarcasm ofc and I was also satirising the ending of AOT there too, well what I've heard of it)

Imu kinda there since always. It was too sus the world government being leaded by 5 random old farts. I mean they probably strong but they are definitely not final villain material. Even arlong has better charisma. Sakazuki trashes them. So yeah, Oda is just filling the holes he left to explain shit, and of course he needs to introduce new elements... people go crazy when Oda reveals some events late in the story when it is necessary to reveal them because they think he is retconning everything and making the story bigger lmao let the guy write you don't know jack shit about the past 800 years ago. It could be anything and Oda is just answering us, heck we know about ancient weapons since Alabasta WHY ARE YOU MAD ABOUT THIS

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
that's not a bad idea, the size tho... they must be at least 20 times the size of Oars
It's like how there are small Sea Kings, and larger Sea Kings.

I think the Oni used to be massive, and that Joy Boy was a continent creator, rather than a continent-mover like Oars. This is why he was known as a liberator: Joy Boy would create new islands by moving the earth itself, because he just had that much big-chungus energy.

Oars Jr was a bit smaller than Oars, so I assume their ancestors were just massive.

The only way something could maintain that size would be to hunt Sea Kings, IMO. So, if those are Giant Oni, then they have probably been eating Sea Kings out of the ocean to survive.

Just lower your expectations and stop being entitled bro, accept and enjoy the mystery. You're asking for too much, so selfish!

Just wait until Goda offscreens Laugh Tale and finding the One Piece or he never shows what it is at least!

What an amazing man you are Goda! Wait, Goda to retire and stop writing One Piece, I don't want that he can't! I want him to write it for another 10 years! Now I'm gonna turn into a bird 🐦 because freedom.

(Extreme sarcasm ofc and I was also satirising the ending of AOT there too, well what I've heard of it)
AoT has best ending ever, what u talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.