Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Chapter title : Luffy's dream
Proceed to offscreen it

Chapter title: THE ONE PIECE
Luffy and crew finally reach Laughtale and found it but the one piece is offscreen
You joke, but I can honestly see Oda offscreening the One Piece, until Luffy wins his final fight, and then it gets revealed. I soooooo hope I'm wrong, DO NOT OFF SCREEN ONE PIECE ODA.

It's like how there are small Sea Kings, and larger Sea Kings.

I think the Oni used to be massive, and that Joy Boy was a continent creator, rather than a continent-mover like Oars. This is why he was known as a liberator: Joy Boy would create new islands by moving the earth itself, because he just had that much big-chungus energy.

Oars Jr was a bit smaller than Oars, so I assume their ancestors were just massive.

The only way something could maintain that size would be to hunt Sea Kings, IMO. So, if those are Giant Oni, then they have probably been eating Sea Kings out of the ocean to survive.
The difference is too big but suit yourself... They can't even be on an island because they would sink it lmao.

G

Gorosei Informer

Link bro. Strictly for science ofc.

It's not from a hentai either surprisingly! Nothing explicit here ofc but it's very uncomfortable/weird/awkward/unusual and suggestive I guess lmao.

I think I confused it with an anti dairy industry advert too as this isn't from an advert.

I saw something similar with real women being used before too, a "live action version" version if you will.
Post automatically merged:

How much milk do they think a women produces? Lol.

Well anyway, I gotta go.
Lmaooooo by anine standards, enough to produce a waterfall even?

He has been for many years. Dressrosa was Alabasta 2.0 in some ways but also Alabasta has been heavily compared to Wano lately too.
It's because he just had a single storyline. Like in that story only Alabasta happens...but it got stretched so much that he just has to use the same plot everywhere...because they are not part initially and added later and he doesn't have any other plot to write. Like if you think about it in the end we can literally skip like 70 or maybe 80% of the story. If I have to retell the story of one piece again..it won't take much time since the majority of the plot points are redundant to the story itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.