Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It's because he just had a single storyline. Like in that story only Alabasta happens...but it got stretched so much that he just has to use the same plot everywhere...because they are not part initially and added later and he doesn't have any other plot to write. Like if you think about it in the end we can literally skip like 70 or maybe 80% of the story. If I have to retell the story of one piece again..it won't take much time since the majority of the plot points are redundant to the story itself.
Yeah Oda even said this where the real story begins, this is where you can start easd8ng now lmfao.

Hes definitely reusing the same formula constantly, it's getting noticed more and more memes in the community about it now too.

1050 chapters of filler or whatever and I thought Naruto was bad LMAO!

But to think of it ironically, Oda was recently shown talking to Detective Conans author and how they discussed writing much longer series than expected and thus writing such abnormally long series too.

DC is 90% filler with over 1000 episodes IIRC too? At least? I dropped it after 100 episodes years ago IIRC due to being frustrated with the lack of narrative progress and finding this out about it too?

Anyone get any idea what is luffy dream?
Why i thought he thinking about "One Peace" He just want to create a world which is so peaceful. And by lookin at shp crew respond they look like just hear a "laughtale" Because luffy dream is really hard to achieve and they only can laught about it.

Anyone get any idea what is luffy dream?
Why i thought he thinking about "One Peace" He just want to create a world which is so peaceful. And by lookin at shp crew respond they look like just hear a "laughtale" Because luffy dream is really hard to achieve and they only can laught about it.
I did like the idea someone said it might be to end world hunger but I don't think the crew would react like that about it.

It's like how there are small Sea Kings, and larger Sea Kings.

I think the Oni used to be massive, and that Joy Boy was a continent creator, rather than a continent-mover like Oars. This is why he was known as a liberator: Joy Boy would create new islands by moving the earth itself, because he just had that much big-chungus energy.

Oars Jr was a bit smaller than Oars, so I assume their ancestors were just massive.

The only way something could maintain that size would be to hunt Sea Kings, IMO. So, if those are Giant Oni, then they have probably been eating Sea Kings out of the ocean to survive.
Why can't we get theories like this instead of those YouTuber theories... 😭

G

Gorosei Informer

I did like the idea someone said it might be to end world hunger but I don't think the crew would react like that about it.
That was theory on here earlier, thanks! I'm happy you liked it!

It probably is something else as you said given their reactions, a almost guaranteed gag and something goofy and ridiculous but with serenity and heart too, like a microcosm of OP itself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.