Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like how there are small Sea Kings, and larger Sea Kings.

I think the Oni used to be massive, and that Joy Boy was a continent creator, rather than a continent-mover like Oars. This is why he was known as a liberator: Joy Boy would create new islands by moving the earth itself, because he just had that much big-chungus energy.

Oars Jr was a bit smaller than Oars, so I assume their ancestors were just massive.

The only way something could maintain that size would be to hunt Sea Kings, IMO. So, if those are Giant Oni, then they have probably been eating Sea Kings out of the ocean to survive.
Hold on, wasnt there this whole thing, oh god, what was it? Balloons under a sky island?
I can only speculate but after hearing about Joy Boy and Nika, that sounds right up the agenda with this entire matter for happiness, fun etc.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Ohara is awful lol. He's become so smug even more now, extremely sensationalist/clickbaiting and reuses stuff from the Japanese community as his own I think. I forgot what the actual situation was.
i hated when he released the japanese theory where the one piece was under enies lobby, a lot of people took it as the bible

it was so annoying

DC is 90% filler with over 1000 episodes IIRC too? At least? I dropped it after 100 episodes years ago IIRC due to being frustrated with the lack of narrative progress and finding this out about it too?
Detective Conan is fine for just one reason i.e. it can be episodic series without losing its value because of the nature of the series itself. And occasionally having main plot points used to add more hype to it(at least whoever watched it on TV maybe, since I too dropped it long back..but once a while I used to just open up any episode and watch it). But it just won't work for a linearly progressing series like one piece, its just not interesting. Even though I do think that one piece world has a very good setup to make good movies(adventure mystery solving movies like say POC), even DC movies are really good time pass, but one piece failed even in that they are trying to add/mix filler and canon..making things worse instead of having a standalone adventure in such a vast world.
People say one piece has one of the best world-building..though I would say...it had the potential of having the best world building...but the world building never happened...the world is just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.